CHAPTER 16

"Yes, I'm the almighty Tiberius De Bruyne" Tib flips his shoulder-length hair. His eyes, which were a shade of violet and red, shined as he let out his name. "Cool, right?" he winks at Blake who had his jaw touching the ground. 

"Yes! Oh my goddess, yes. Tiberius, Oh my goddess" he rushes to Tib's side and holds his hands. "I read so much about you" if 3d vision was possible you would probably find Blake's eyes out of the sockets and his lips stretched until his ears. 

"You read?" Easton asks casually munching down the biscuits as his ears caught Blake's words.

"You talk?" Blake dramatically rolls his eyes while Tib breaks into laughter. "I am a big fan" he continues. "I have read every book you have written"

"Y-you did what?" Easton choked upon his juice. Duncan was ready to rub his alpha's back. His face showed clear confusion and Tib had his head above the roof.

"What books?" Duncan asked.

"You don't wanna know, trust me" Easton coughed so badly that water rolled out of his eyes.

"Oh shut up, Easton" Blake was the one to dodge Easton at every instance. "Duncan, there is this book called, "Lust for your neck". What a book" he turned again to Tib who was holding the juice glass like champagne one and had his back touching the couch, legs crossed. "The other book, "Drink your blood or...." again a masterpiece" Blake shakes his head at the memory he had of those books. The door closed, the table pushed against it, hiding inside his double blanket. 

"Or what?" Duncan's brows were furrowed. He knew nothing about these limited edition supernatural books that vanish when you complete reading and appear again when you need them. With the touch of your finger. 

"You wanna know or what, baby?" Tib asks flaunting his charming smile. 

"No! He doesn't. Shut up, Tib" Easton hits him in the ribs making me let out an "oof"

"Whatever" Tib brushes off the over-protection. "I'm not letting this slide though" he winks at Duncan who shivers with disgust.

"I miss Ezra" he mumbles which Tib catches upon. 

"Oh darling, I let that feeling go in a minute" he smiles seductively as he crawls forward on the couch. Duncan backs away with a disgusting face while Blake watched with admiration towards Tib's flirting skills. Tib moves in closer just as a palm slaps against his face. 

"Do not forget I am still here" Easton pushes Tib by the face back in his place as he gets more comfortable between them.

"Thanks, man. You saved me from getting raped. I owe you" Duncan claps on his friend's shoulder.

"You got it"

"OH MY GOD!" Blake yells making Easton growl out the danger but found none. Blake was holding a dark blue colored thick book with old themed wiring to the spine. "T-this is the new book I was saving for. "The night at the Witch's harem" "

"It is for you. A small gift" Tib smiles seductively towards Blake whose eyes were filled with joyful tears. Easton wide-eyed watched the romantic melodrama his mate and his friend were showcasing. His eyes went from Blake to Tib and Tib to Blake. 

"Thank you so much, sir Tib" Blake thanked his idol with gleaming happiness. 

"Sir? This man?" Easton pointed his finger disgustingly towards his friend. Tib and Blake ignored the mad man and spoke about the goodies he was about to get with the book. 

" "The tasty mate of my best friend", I'm sure this will be his next release if you don't act up fast" Duncan commented after processing the names and meanings of the books.