CHAPTER 40

Here it is, the promised chapter. Not on promised time I know but my stupid fever. Vaccination gave me a good gift. Nevertheless, the update is here now so enjoy.

---------------------

"I will be guiding you guys a little because I know this place for a while now" Tib says looking at the group of other worlders in a round meeting conference-like atmosphere. Or worse.

He was cautious to choose words right and somehow lead the group without deceiving the pride of the warlocks. Coming down to a werewolf land was an opposing thing to do in the first place. So, no one needed to be ordered around by someone who isn't even a part of them.

The warlocks do not speak and just stare at the half-vampire. But, the positive man took that as a "yes". "So, if you guys can lead towards this way" he guides carefully.

The group of warlocks was sure the top 10 of the convent, new or old yet highly talented ones. Though it did cost Tib a big penny in exchange for this deal, it was required.

Judging from the skillful energy he found at the abounded place that night, he knew he would require some more people to deal with it. The group follows the half-vampire during midnight. There were already mateless werewolf guards who were informed about the situation. So, no offense was taken when the warlocks were viewed.

There remained calm on the ground with only the sound of crickets from the forest surroundings. "Yo, buddy" Bellamy throws his hand over the shoulders of the half-vampire.

"Nothing is up. I see everything going down and I can do nothing to stop it" Tib answers honestly. He was beyond annoyed at the arrival of the unwanted guest in the house. And reckoning from the carefree reactions from the warlocks no one knew Cassius was also here.

"Well, that sucks. But everything will come along" the warlock tries to cheer up even though he didn't quite understand the context. Tib nods at the kind words.

Bellamy was always like this. Kind, naughty, and stupid. He was the only man that drew Tib out of his den back then. The half-vampire owed quite a lot to this friend of his.

"So, guys this is the north border of the pack. We do usually face danger from here but the enemy has gotten smarter. He might choose any other place too" Tib addresses while the people let the information sink in.

"Most importantly there is someone very powerful on that of the team. Energy that glows black yet is very pure than the rest of us" this causes a roar among the crowd.

They knew that black warlock energy only meant trouble and nothing else. And that to be pure? You gotta be kidding me, thought each one of the warlocks on board.

"Trust me when I say I did feel it very closely" the half-vampire supports his words. "We just need to move forward keeping that in our minds" the group nods before dividing themselves into small troops including Bellamy.

They did know what they were here for.

"What is the order for me?" a voice questions from behind.

"To stay in your room and not talk to me" the half-vampire replies without even looking back. No one but Cassius was following them.

"But I am here for help" he questions again.

"You not talking to me will definitely help me a lot" he argues.

"I mean any physical help" oh God, what is he? a question bank? at this age? Doesn't he know what maturity is?

"Go help the warlocks then" Tib suggests.