SIDE STORY-5

Merry Christmas people!!!!❤

And happy one year to AUE!!!! This book has completed its first year at 65K reads?!? It's insane. I never once thought this would happen.

So thank you very much to each one of you. To the ones that came forward with votes, also to the ones who couldn't vote. To the ones who let their thoughts in the comments, also to the ones that DM me.

You all are my motivation. Thank you for keeping this up for ONE YEAR.

#oneyearofAUE❤

------------------

The news that they weren't pregnant brought despair but also relief in their life. It was not like they wouldn't like to be parents, yet they were a bit unsure about it. Nevertheless, if that happiness would walk to them one day, they would open their arms to accept it.

The reason behind the fact that they weren't expecting was the hard bodies of the alphas. The fact that both of them were dominant alphas, didn't go well with their bodies. The cores kept denying any submission to the other alpha which made it hard for them to mold and form a womb.

Nevertheless, the chances weren't zero. It would just take some time.

THREE MONTHS LATER.....

"Slowly, Ezra..." Blake guided his friend down the stairs carefully. The young alpha was about four months along, and practically a bit weak compared to any other pregnant omega or woman at this stage. Everyone around him made it very sure that every step he took was very gentle on himself and the baby. They made sure that there was no tension around him but today was a bit different.

Ezra had a small bump showing which was almost not noticeable unless you know about it. He had a white suit on, clean and ironed, his long hair tied in a neat pony while his cheeks glowed red, his hands fidgeting. Blake held his best friend's hand with utmost care and caressed it assuring him that it was okay to be nervous on his big day.

The younger alpha patted Ezra on his shoulder and nodded his head towards the door where the former alpha, Austin Knight was standing in a straight posture looking out of the window and avoiding anything that will lead his eyes to his groom son.

Blake took his best friend's hand walked him to his father. "I will be out," he says and excited the room giving the father-son their space.

"Dad?" Ezra called which was heard very clearly in the quiet environment. Austin did not respond instead his hand that was left down was trembling a bit. "Daddy" the honey lazed voice of the young alpha called again. And this it did move the father. His son stopped calling him "daddy" when he hit puberty.

He felt it was not an "adult" thing to do but now when he heard Ezra call him daddy again, it moved him to tears.

"H-hm?" Austin cleared his throat before responding. Ezra peeked at his father's hidden face and smiled at his dropped face.

"Daddy..." Ezra held his father's face in between his palms and looked into his eyes which were exactly like his. "Aww... You look like a small kid" the alpha laughed throwing his head back.

Austin huffed at the statement and turned away his red face. "Daddy" Ezra engulfed his father in a warm hug. The warmth doubled when he found one more pair of hands engulfing the young alpha from the back.

A small appeared on his face while he soaked in his father and father like elder brother's warmth. "You guys are so melodramatic" he mumbled which made both of them chuckle.

"You had no right to grow up so soon," Easton said with his voice barely audible. He loved his family a lot and that too his siblings were his own kids. And watching your kid grow to get married brought a lot of emotions in him.