FUN! FUN!

Hey, there people. Keeshwar here. Did you come here for an update and got disappointed? Don't be! 'Cause this will be fun.

I thought of doing this for a while now. I just want to write down some of my references, the humor, the vocabulary of the characters, etc... So, it's just going to be a fun chapter where you will come to know a little more about your favorite character from "An Unexpected Encounter" including facts and a fun fact.

Let's begin!! 📣

BLAKE JENSEN!😎 (Dominant Alpha)

This man had got the biggest mouth in the whole group.

•He can't keep a secret for a long time. (Remember when he busted Zander and Jaxon)

•Thinks he is cool af. (thinks)

•He is a sucker for good food (which at least one character from each of my books is)

•His favorite food is .............. (I'll make you guys fill this up)

•Blake is a captain and Quarterback of the "Wolf's High" football team.

•Doesn't like being called a "twink". (Lol)

•He got a very limited vocabulary, which includes:

Fuck you, Easton!

Shut up, Kai!

Sir, Tib.

Fuck off, Zander.

Your point? So?

I want food!!

Beast ass fellow(new addition)

EASTON!!

>Which dialogue do you remember of Blake, that cracks you up? (if any)

Fun fact:

He used to have a crush on one of Zander's "boyfriends" when they were around sixteen. No living soul knows about this. (except you and me)

B: YOU ARE SO DEAD, KEESH!!!

K: OH MY GAWD!! *runs away*

+++++++++++

EASTON KNIGHT! 😒 (Dominant alpha)

•He's been a model student all his life.

•He learned cooking at the age of twelve when his parents were apparently busy making his younger siblings (ahem)

•Easton never had a relationship all his life except Emma.

•Easton and Emma dated for the whole three days.

•He cleans his room, (or used to clean*) every Saturday.

•Easton takes after his father, who was stoic and rigid before meeting Aurora but now is whipped.

•He hates watching horror movies.

•Has a family complex.

Fun fact:

Easton used to idolize Tib when they first met. But, then they got close. *sigh*

E: Idolize my foot.

T: I knew it, that you were secretly in love with me. *wink*

E: Gross!!

>What do you guys think about Easton's and Tib's relationship?

++++++++++

DUNCAN LONG! 😪(Dominant Beta)