-Chapter 16-

I walk out with Jason and Rachel and Gar are watching TV together. "Good morning" Rachel says "Morning" "Are you guys together again?" Gar asks "No I need more time" "But you will willingly will sleep in the same bed?" "It's nice to have company."

I make Jason and I breakfast while he has a shower. "You wanna join me in the gym?" Jason asks "It's a rest day for a reason" "There are no rest days for me" "You work too hard, J" "Good, I'll never be the best if I don't work hard." "Will you ever take a day to rest?" "I do sometimes" "No, you're always in that gym" "I just love it."

"I'll make you your protein shake for after" "Thank you so much, love" Jason walks into the gym "Why won't you two date?" Gar asks "Because I have to be sure I'm ready to commit again" "You act just like before when you were dating" "I'm just worried something will happen."

"You're afraid time commit to him again because you don't trust him" Gar says "Okay so what if I'm afraid?" "You can't build your relationship back up again if you can't trust him." "I trust him, we both need time to ourselves."

I make Jason a protein shake and sit in the gym and watch Jason work out while I eat breakfast. "You enjoying this?" He asks "Very much so" he laughs and continues doing pull ups.

After Jason works out I let him cool down and take another shower. He gets out of the shower and lays beside me on the bed "I really am sorry for everything I put you through" "You don't need to apologise, you've already apologised enough, I've accepted your apology."

"I know and I'm willing to wait for you, I really do love you and I loved our relationship" I press my lips to his "Let's take our time, we don't need to rush it" "I agree."