- Chapter 3 -

After a few months we had been on dates almost every week and he would occasionally visit me at work. After I gave him a spare key to my apartment he would randomly appear in my apartment after I come back from sitting in a lecture or working my ass off at the restaurant. We aren't dating but we may as well be.

"Hey Peach, how was your lecture?" "J, I need a massage" "Damn, that bad! Lay down here, babe" I take off my top and lay down on the floor so Jason can give me a massage. "Are you free this Saturday night?" "I finish work late again" "How late?" "8:30pm" "that's alright we can just go out to this nightclub downtown."

"So when do I get to meet Jason?" Lindsey asks "Well lucky for you he is indeed picking me up tonight" "Finally the one day we have a shift together and he's picking you up!" "Yeah we are going on another date" "You have been on like a million dates already" "We aren't ready yet" "We or he?" "Here's some customers go help them" I say "Think about it, Kennedy"

"J, I want you to meet Lindsey" "Hi Jason! It's amazing to meet you" "Shes wanted to meet you for a while" I say "Well it's great to meet you" they shake hands "Well I'll let you two go on your date. Bye guys." Jason takes me home to get changed.

We make it through the bouncers. Jason drinks heaps and somehow managed to not get drunk. He dances with me all night. "Let's get out of here" Jason says. We walk out and find his car. "I wasn't planning on doing this but I fell I owe it to you." "What is that?" He kisses me "Will you be my girlfriend and make this finally official?" "I really did think you would never ask" he laughs "I know you were waiting" "So why did you make me wait, asshole" "Because I wanted to know for sure first."

Jason offers to drop me to work the next day. "When can I see you next?" "well that's the thing I forgot to mention. I'm going on a bit of a trip with my friends for a week or two" "Jason! Seriously?" "Yes I'm sorry it's for work as well" "You're so mysterious but an open book at the same time" "I promise when I get back I'll stay a whole week at your house" "Really?" "Yes" "Okay deal" we make it to my work. "Bye J" I kiss him and go to pull away then he kisses me again and again "Okay! Okay! I have to go to my shift" "Okay bye gorgeous I'll see you sometime in the next couple weeks."

Jason would call and text me constantly even when he knew I was at work or in a lecture. I'd get in trouble for texting him at work a lot. He's coming home tomorrow after two weeks of being away which meant he will be staying with me for a week. I always ask him to but he says he's always busy with work even though he doesn't say exactly what his work is. I've been walking home everyday for the past two weeks and everything has been fine, usually Jason would give me a ride home or walk me home.

"Kennedy is locking up again tonight" my boss announces which means everyone gets to go home after their shift but I have to stay an extra half an hour and get payed a couple bucks for that. Once the last customers have left I lock up and start at walking. Usually Jason would pick me up but he's out of town. I am a block away from my house and suddenly i get pushed to the hard concrete floor.

"Help!" I yell and try to get up quickly but quickly being pushed down and my purse was taken. "Hey are you okay?" A deep voice says Robin picks me up "I'll be back" he comes back around the corner with my purse. I look into his eyes and see Jason's eyes but Jason is out of town and he would never be this stupid to be Robin.