-Chapter 9-

Just a side note this chapter is the lead up to the next one, so I apologise if it's not as entertaining I promise the next one will be better.

I wake up on Christmas morning bright and early. "Jason! Wake up! It's Christmas!" I shake him "I'm awake! Merry Christmas, my love"

"We have so much to do today!" "Okay let's go. It's the only day I'll wake up early. Just for you" Jason says dragging himself out of bed.

Under the Christmas tree are presents from Bruce, Alfred and Jason. I open Jason's gift to me. "I can't wait to see what you got me!"

I open the present, inside is a motorbike helmet "Now when we ride together we will both have a helmet, instead of getting pulled over every time. Now open the next one!"

The next present is some diamond earrings" "Jason! These are so beautiful" "I'm so glad you like them because it was so hard to find the perfect pair." "This is more than I could ask for. Thank you."

After giving presents Jason helps me with Christmas Dinner. "All you have to do is cut the potatoes. Can you handle that?" I ask Jason "Of course!" "I have to make sure. Last time I asked you to cook some pasta and I went into the kitchen with the pasta sauce all over the place"

"That was once! I'll make you proud!" He kisses my cheek and I put the meat in the oven. I continue cutting up vegetables.

"Come look at what I did!" Jason sounds happy which is the best, so I walk over and look "J, that's amazing I'm so proud of you" "Thank you! I told you I could cook!"

"Okay I have done everything but make the salad do you want to help?" "Of course" Jason and I make the salad. Each of us take turns to have a shower and one takes care of the food.

I take a nice hot shower and get changed into my clothes for the Christmas dinner. I quickly go downstairs to make sure everything is all good. "You look stunning" "Thank you, J but I haven't finished yet" he pulls me in close and kisses me "I'll be quick" "Okay, love you" "I love you more." Jason says going upstairs.