Part 3

Im sorry that I haven't updated like I said I would. My tetarded ain't uncle ad cousins are here and my sister got in trouble for reading so just imagin if my aunt caught me in my bedroom on my iPod, writing a romance. She would bite my head off, and you few people reading would never get to finish the story. I am free of them right now so I am updating. I need comments on this please and if you are reading this right now please reply to this question. Should I get slightly inoproprate with a kissing scene? I really want I push their relationship. I have an idea for chapter four, it's the worst that I will write. I swear I want to keep it somewhat nice and cute still. Please enjoy! ;D

~DeltoranHutcherFreak

Barry's POV

Oh shit. How am I supposed to tell Jaron that I lost his daughter, his most loved thing in the world, the first night I had her out? I've been waiting for Coral for hours now and she hasn't come out of the tunnel yet. The sky is getting light and I need to get back to the forge soI can pack my things ad become the beggar I once was. I should have never told her of the tunnel, the temptation is too great. God, what do I say to him. " Hey... We'll probably have to go the punishment place today to watch Coral kick the chair, wearing a necklace of rope because I was irresponsible and such..." Wont he just love me?!

I was getting out if my hiding spot near the passage when I heard the grating sound again. I waited a short while and te rock began rolling and Coral emerged. I sighed with relief and stood up, reveiling myself to the passage. What was unexpected was that se was not alone. THE Prince Hutcherson was behind her. I drew my sword and stood tall, ready to take him down if it neat that Coral could live.

I raised my weapon, getting ready to strike the petrified prince, when Coral jumped in front of him. I lowered the dangerous blade, confused. Angrily, she stole the long, metal tool from ne, and glared. I was shocked,I thought she hated te rich, snooty, proud, selfish palae people, se would have loved me to strike, wouldn't she?

Coral's POV

Joshua was escorting me out of the tunnel, telling me to come in one week after the interesting, wonderful night. Who would have thought that I would connect with royalty so quickly, and who would have thought that the prince was genuinely kind, and charming. (Plus, obviously handsome) It made me tingle when he smiled, and I blushed quite a hit that night. I was dreading the return home, but I dont think that her perticularilybliked me, though he flushing as often as me, yet he invited me in one week, secretly because no one could know that he was with a peasant.

After he pushed the rock out of place at the end of the tunnel, he offered me to leave the passage first, though he very uncomfortable you could tell, because of the way he barely squeezed in. I strides out of the tunnel and saw Barry pop up from behind a boulder. He looked very relived as I couldn't blame him. He didn't know that Prince Joshua would assist me, he probably thought he would haw to tell father that he lost me, the first night I was out. Wouldn't he just love Barry for that?!

when Joshua got out of the tunnel, Barry drew his sword, raised ready to strike him. I hopped in front of him and made a human sheild in before Barry could do harm. What was he thinking. I obviously had my instincts inline when I did that because, though much book smarter, Prince Connor Hutcherson was not as kind and wise as Joshua and definatrly not as kind. Besides, I had to see him again next week. Barry was bewildered.

Prince Hutcherson came out from behind me hesitantly as extended his arm. " I'm prince Joshua, you must be Barry. Looming out for Coral I see. Well calm down, you little assassin." he said jokingly. Barry gripped his hand and shook violently. "Hurt her, I hurt you." Barry replied seriously. "Now, explain yourselves." he said, mostly looking at me.

"The food was tempting, and one thing led to another until I ended up passed out in his room..." I replied timidly.

Joshua stepped forward and told the whole thing as I kicked pebbles and looked at the ground. "Lets get home, all of us." Barry said sternly. Joshua blushed and whispered to me."in one week, 9:00 o'clock sharp." and crawled back into the tunnel.

Barry was silent for the rest of the walk to the forge until we got to the gate. "I'll keep my mouth shut about that prince you obviously like too much, if you keep yours shut about me losing you, deal?" I nodded vigorously. "If Jaron asks anything about why we were late, just finagling with what I say." I nodded again and stepped into our home/workplace to te sound of snoring coming from Farher's room. We were off the hook, gladly. Realizing how tired I was from tonight's events, I took my place on the small, straw couch and shit my eyes, dreaming of nothing but Prince Hutcherson. How wonderful his hands felt on mine, when his lips brushed them. My blushing like a school girl, his blushing like a schoil boy. And especially imagining what would happen at nine o'clock next week.