Part 6

Hey, sorry tithe few readers that I didn't update, ive been so busy, Lu's I wasn't aloud on my iPod from 6am-8pm an I had to go to bed at 8:30pm because my weird cousins and them were here. But Im updating now so, hopefully that counts for something!;) Did you like the push in the relationshi? I think I'm about half done with the story. Oh yeah, I imagined that the servant sounded like Consuella from family guy. Enjoy ;D

~DeltoranHutcherFreak

Joshua's POV

I was shocked. I pulled away from Coral and tried to explain myself. "Maria, I...uh... It's not what it looks like?" I tried te only line I could think of. I can just imagine some guilty people in the future just trying to pull that one off.

"What's this!?" she exclaimed.

"I, this is... Uh..Coral. I was going to tell Father. Please, pretend you saw nothing!" I tried. Father had to hear it from me, not a witness.

"No, no..." she said like she always did.

"Please, Maria, we love each other. If Lord Hutcherson hear's from you, we'll never marry." suddenly Coral was talking. She was right. Coral would be destroyed, and when I say destroyed, I mean banished to the Shadowlands.

"O-Okay. You tell him morning breakfast. Me no be mention." she said, with her bad English.

"I sighed in relief and smiled at her. "Thank you. You will not be mentioned." I told her how I felt. She quickly left te room.

Coral's POV

I gave him a peck on the cheek and clambered down the vined wall. Like a gazelle, I sprinted quietly to the passage. I pulled it open and dropped inside, hurrying through the damp tunnel. As I emerged from the decayed atmosphere I met Barry, waiting for me behing a rock.

"What are you doing here so early?!" Barry questioned in a whisper while he followed me down the hill.

"I must tell father! Prince Joshua wants to..." I stop myself there. Barry gives me a confused look and I cave. "...He wants to marry me." I finished, avoiding his gaze.

"He is just a proud prince, caught up in what he believes is 'love'." he responded, outraged. I ignored him. We both knew it was love. I quickened my pace and silence into the forge.

"Father?!" this was the moment of truth. "Father!?" I called again, in the same whispering yell. I heard the snoring stop.

"Coral?!" he responded, surprised of his awakening.

"I must confess something Father." i spoke, looking at him as he rubbed his eyes and say on my bed of a couch. He nodded, seeming in a disoriented daze. "I..." ad started from the beginning, starting with the running up the hill, to the conversation with Barry on the way home.

He just gawked at me the whole time. I watched his expressions as I relived everything (the making out part was probably the best part to see play out on his face) "Well," he began "are you sure this is love?" and he didn't question anything more.

Grinning from ear to ear and exaggerating my nod, I answered him. "Oh yes Father! I love him and I'm sure he loves me! He told me and I told him and through the story you know that it is love l! It is live! It is love! I don't want to sound like one of those fair haired (as I) imbeciles but I know for sure it is love!" I couldn't believe that I said that out loud.

"Well the story does sound...like love." he looked at me with a sign of nostalgia on his face."I guess I give you permission to be we'd to this young man." he smiled abd winked at me then went ro bed. I could only hope thing's would ho similarly with Prince Joshua's family.

Joahua's POV

I woke up half way between happy and terrified this morning.

"JOSHUA DID WHAT WITH THAT SCUM?!??!!" Father boomed in the palace.

I guess I was now half way between petrified and I shit my pants.