Prolog

I ending the story guys. This is just a place to tie up all the loose ends and such. Basically all that happened was that Josh and Coral had all of the villagers come down and beat the shit out of their no-long king, Jiinx. Here we go! Enjoy!

~DeltoranHutcherFreak

Josh's POV

I didn't know how we made it this far. In fact, you'd probably think this is some sort of fairy tale by the way things are working out in our favor this whole part of our lives. But that wasn't the point. I saw the row after row of people while I stared at the sea of faces, just waiting for Coral. Connor stood beside me, as well as Lead and Dane. They had become quite good friends of mine in the past couple of weeks. On the other side of me, waiting patiently for their friend to begin walking down toward them were Yasmine, her life long friend from the forests and Tarra who came from the Town of Mice a couple of years ago. As I sighed happily, the music began.

Coral began walking toward me, down the aisle that separated the groups of people. She wore a completely silk dress, woven with the magic of Tirå, that dragged behind her by a whole three feet. She looked gorgeous and the white fabric complementing her glowing skin made the scars seem so much more honorable. After what finally felt like an eternity later the preacher or priest or Rabi or whatever he was said "You may kiss the bride." When our lips unlocked, Lee squawked jealously and Coral smooched his beak, then exclaiming "There, stupid bird! We're married too now!" and laughed. I knew it was a joke and I felt bad for feeling this way but I was slightly jealous. I didn't want to share her with anyone. She was mine. ALL MINE! MUHAHAHAHA! But it didn't matter because it was me, not Lee, who made love to her nine times that night and almost everyday the rest.

Coral's POV

It had been fifteen yeas since marriage. Seven little children ran around the castle and I was pregnant at the moment. Oh God no. They weren't all mine. Five of them were Connor's and his intelligent wife's. I had only had two of them and was have my third, and final, child. There was Pip and Tsunami Hutcherson. Then There was either Shelly or Dill (Dillan) Hutcherson on the way. Names fishing mean anythings because strangers were friends and friends were strangers.

Except me and Josh. We were no strangers to each other, especial our bodies. We were like freaking rabbits now that they have come up with this thing that collects the semen before it reached the womb. It's called a condom. Oh dear lord, though, Josh's jaw is still perfect to this day. I have hit the bedrock, I've fallen so deep in love with that sexy, sexy boy.

I'm sorry. Kind of a weak ending. Endings are always the hardest part for me to write. I'll be writing another story soon so please comment and I hope you enjoyed!

~DeltoranHutcherFreak