Part 4

I'm sorry about all my spelling errors and such, it's hard to edit on an iPod. I don't have much to say, so enjoy this chapter (sorry the last one was short.) oh yeah, if some reason you don't know what a stool is, it is a toilet, toilet just didn't aound that mideval.

Joshua's POV

Tonight was the night. I waited a whole week and it finally was time. Father is getting suspicious of my giddiness and I am too. I don't know why I cared so much about her. She was a little girl, common. Many a princess were escorted to my throne near Father's but none of them made an impression. They were Toorån women, dressed up and fancied for me. They were trained to do what ever I wanted them to do, but their obiduance and no adventure was no fun. I looked at them and knew that they made themselves skinny to please me, they made sure to not eat enough, for their appearance. I'd rather a woman be fat and not care or skinny because they can't get to food or normal because they get food but stay strong.

My mind began to wonder to a wonderful girl that would be normal and strong of she had the chance...And there it was again! Coral was taking over my brain and it made no sense. There was nothing grand about her, except those eyes, and that face, and her timid ness, and her bravery, a her strength, and her kindness. But that's it... Except for her body which was skinny but figured and radiant and pretty muscular for a wan of her stature, but that's it. Well, and her hair, and desire, and family, ad her kindness, ad her stubbornness, and her name, and her love for things, and, and , and, well, who am I kidding! Everything about her. Se is nothing wonderful with the exception of everything about her.

But tonight's the night, I don't have to wait but three hours to see her and take her in and learn why I desire her so much again. I am almost done with my meal, but I'm not going to hate myself tonight. I'm saving some for her and her family. I was getting up from the table, smuggling some food with me when I hear my Father's voice.

" Now Joshua, you are no exception. You need to find a woman to settle with because you will be sixteen tomorrow." he said quite monotone-ly. "I know Father, I'm trying but none of ten have what I'm looking for other than beauty." I replied, examining how I felt about those terrible brainwashed models. "Well it doesn't look like your trying to like any of them and if you can't in a month and a day I will choose for you." he said, slightly agitated.

"I will look Father! I want someone that I love, not someone to obey me!" I yelled and stormed up to my room. Why couldn't he understand that his law was wrong. No one enjoyed themselves, and just because they weren't married doesn't mean that their Hoolagins. I couldn't wait to see Coral, she'd probably know what to say, being the brave smart girl she was.

Feeling as tense as the air in my conversation with Father, I began to run some hot water into the far too large bath tub. We were the only plae in a fifty foot arduous with running water, other than maybe weak stools. Once I was in the porcelain tub, I had only to wait two hours. I sunk into the warm water and made a sigh of relief as the water worked its magic in my body. It felt so good, too good. I fell asleep.

Coral's POV

"Barry, shall we look for some food?" I asked as lax as possible, giving him a wink. He knew I had to go see the prince, for when he said to explain everything, Joshua explained EVERYTHING, including me visiting him at nine this evening.

He smiled and, just as casually, replied. "Sounds good, we found some pretty good

Food around the palace last time, don't know why they'd dump it outside te walls?!" he finished with a knowing look.

"Be careful!" Father called from the forge as we slid out the door. "So, what's te deal with you and the prince?" Barry asked me. "He already told you the story." I felt th blood pool in my cheeks as I remembered what Joshua had said. "I know that, imbecil. I mean what's the relation?" he tell lied as if he had asked the first question clearly. "I don't know, I think we are acquaintances." I told him, all that I was completely sure of. "Okay, well, he isn't going to happen to be your husband so really start looking, and think less of him. Your a commoner, he doesn't love you or anything, it's basically against the law in his Father's book." I sighed and began running up the hill.

"Be back by three o'clock!" Barry hissed after me and began to glide up te hill slowly behind me.

I rolled the rock and crawled in the tunnel, it was only eight, fifty eight but who cared. Two minutes early won't be a big deal. Once I got in the garden area, out of the passage I waited four minutes and when he never came, I remembered the way he had come off his balcony, the vines. I ran over to ten as quietly as possible and grabbed one of the thick, green, plants and hauled myself up as high as I could. Then I grabbed the next one and pulled, then the next and the next until I was at the balcony. It's like the balcony in that brand new book, Romeo and Juliet. I grabbed re rail of the balcony and swung over it, always have been very strong ad small. (As well as stealthy)

I landed like a cat and stole into the room. Joshua was no where to be seen. "Joshua!?" I called quietly. "Joshua?!" when there was no reply, I began to search the room for him. I came to a closed door and assumed it was a closet like the one in our home, but probably much grander.

I opened the door slowly and peeked in. I stifled an unexpected cry with my hand an shut the fast. What did I see?! I tried to erase the image but it just kept playing. The light becoming brighter as I opened the door, my smile of relief as I heard him breathing, my thoughts that he was going to surprise or something, te door just getting wider. And then, then... Prince Joshua in his bathtub, bare-naked in front of me, asleep, but erect and mumbling my name.