Part 12

How's that? I know one of you especially one of you in peticuler...not mentioning any names *cough* Jhutchluver *cough* Thank all of you. Here's part 12, enjoy!

~DeltoranHutcherFreak

Joshua's POV

I cracked my knuckles and smirked. The light-black guards glanced at each other and that was enough for me. I punched the one on the right in the groin as I ducked from the on coming fist. With my element of surprise and lack of pride I was the dominate. I jumped in the thin platform above the coals and 'neenered neenered' at them while wiggling my fingers in my ears and crossing my eyes. They frustratedly began clambering into the platform.

I stomped their fingers and hopped over them after slamming my heel into the fragile platform. I laughed as it broke and they fell face first into the coals. They shrieked in pain and cornered me. I wasn't having any of that and flopped to the ground, kicking one knee on each of them. Like I knew would happen, the knees flew back creating a disgusting cracking sound. You almost couldn't hear a more horrific scream again in your life of you had heard it, but I wasn't in the mood for mercy. As they hit the ground, unable to even put the slightest pressure upon the leg, I knocked their burned heads together with a loud knock. They were out cold an I strolled away, wondering wear Coral would have gone. And it hit me, somewhere she knew well, my chambers.

Coral's POV

When I finally had the slightest flicker inside of me I opened my crusty, sticky eyes and looked around the room. I unconsciously had made my way to Prince Joshua Ryan Hutcherson's bed chamber. I almost hurled again at the thought of the name. I just couldn't handle much right now and anything related to him was ten billion times worst, but ten billion times better at the same time.

I found the energy to shakily waddle over to his bed and crawl under the covers, breathing in his luxurious scent on the pillow. I smiled at the memories that flooded back. Curled back up I fell asleep, knowing I could never come back here as desperately as I always would.

Joshua's POV

I burst into the room and searched it and to my luck found not a soul but a puddle of vomit. I didn't know where else she would be and this palace was too big to search every room for her. I groaned audibly and sat down on the bed, my hands covering my face. I jumped up immediately. I was sitting in someone who gave a high, pained squeal. I tore the covers off of my bed and sighed in relief as I took in the sight if Coral.

As she saw me, she began bawling without tears and covered her face screaming through a raw throat, "What, are you here to tell me more about I'm an ugly bitch!? Didn't see enough pain already! WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU! YOU'RE JUST LIKE YOUR FATHER!" That cut deep. Just like the shank in the heart I must've given her.

"None of it was true. I said for your sake." I replied, masking my anger.

"Never heard of that response before. 'I did it because I love you. You mean so much to me.'" she mocked what I sounded like.

"Do you realize the stake we're at? I was put to it. I love you so much. It hurt me almost as much as it hurt you. The deal was that you'd be set free if I told you I didn't love you to your face. Now get up do we can run away together, live happily ever after. I won't leave your side for an instant no matter the circumstance. I don't care if you have to kill a brown snake in he bathroom. I want you, and need you. All of you all of the time. You're unlike anyone else in my heart and I would have nothing to live for if you weren't alive. I didn't know it before I knew you but now I do. Don't make me wear that rope necklace, don't make me die knowing I could have had you. Don't leave me." I pulled out a coin in my pocket. "Heads your mine, tails I'm yours. What ever it takes." she was bawling again. "God damn it! Say it! Let me know you hate me! Say it now an I will walk away!" I bellowed.

"Just flip the damn coin." she said quietly and smiled a little.