Author's Note

"Meet Me at the Crossroad" has officially ended... and made it to The Watty Awards 2021 shortlist as of November 1, 2021!

A story of dreams, family, friendship, and finding happiness in freedom. Thank you very much for reading and staying until the last chapter. I hope you had a great roller coaster journey with Iya and Iggy. This story kept me sane amidst the mental crisis brought by the pandemic, that's why it will always be special to me.

This is not an idealistic love story and maaaring may mga parte na hindi niyo nagustuhan. However, I hope that you got inspired somehow. Life is not just about finding love in somebody else. Sometimes, it starts within you. Sometimes, life begins the moment you decide to love yourself first.

So, go find the road where you truly belong, and chase the things that would lead you to true fulfillment. Chase your freedom, and maybe happiness can come afterwards.

I also hope that this may somehow serve as an eye-opener to everyone. Huwag natin hayaang manipulahin lang tayo ng mga nasa itaas. Don't be afraid to stand up and fight for what is right.

Up next is Artist Series #3 entitled "A Chance on Serendipity." It's about Patricia and Dave's fate as they embark on a love story in the face of misfortune.

Until the next journey!

Love,
Kailee