Mayhem

Reminder - dialogue written as "blah blah blah" indicates the person is speaking in Ancient Greek

Nico's P.O.V.,

After a rather nasty nightmare, I wake up to someone shaking my shoulder. Still slightly paranoid from my nightmare, I bolt up and smack the arm away, moving in a fighting stance with my sword in hand.

"Woah kid, calm down," the person says, holding their hands up in surrender. Once my brain registers that there's no immediate danger, I relax and take a closer look at the man in front of me. He's decently tall with short, dark blue hair and eyebrows in the shape of arrows that pointed to the sides of his head. His face is rather angular and he's wearing a white shirt with an unbuttoned blue, plaid flannel shirt over it and light brown pants. His shoes are dark blue sneakers with white soles.

"Sorry I startled you. My name's Tensei Iida. I hear your the U.A. student interning at my agency," he says as I jump down from the bed and will my sword to shrink back to its ring form, slipping the familiar silver skull over my finger. I recall something the lady at the agency who gave me a tour said about the pro hero who owns the agency and frown.

"Aren't you supposed to be in the hospital? I heard you were seriously injured in a fight against the Hero Killer Stain," I say, walking to my bag and pulling out a set of clothes Fuyumi bought me, all in black of course. Tensei smiles. 

"Yes, I was badly injured and in the hospital until yesterday. However, thanks to a very talented young man, my injuries were healed and I was released from the hospital. Of course, as per his instructions, I'll be taking a few days to rest and recuperate before going back to work."

That sounds like Will, I think to myself. I wouldn't be surprised if it was him. But I do have to wonder why he was at a hospital when he's supposed to be interning at the school infirmary with Recovery Girl. Did he and Recovery Girl get requested to come to the hospital? Probably.

"If that's the case, then why are you here? Shouldn't you be at home resting?" I ask, walking around him towards the bathroom. He grins. 

"I wanted to meet you, since I wasn't able to yesterday. Your name's Nico Di Angelo, correct?"

I nod, shifting the bundle of clothes in my hands so I can grasp the bathroom doorknob. Tensei smiles. 

"Nice to meet you Nico. I'll wait out here while you change," he says, gesturing at the bathroom door as I open it. I hmm and enter the small room, setting down the bundled up clothes on the counter and peeling off what I have on. After pulling on the clean pair of pants, I pause for a moment to look at my reflection and my eyes widen slightly in surprise. My scrawny frame has filled out to an almost normal state and my skin has regained some of it's color. Even the bags under my eyes don't look as prominent as they usually do. Fuyumi's cooking and Will's general nagging about my health must've had more of an impact than I thought

I pick up the clean shirt and tug it over my head, slipping on my socks and shoes next before grabbing my aviators jacket and sliding my arms into the familiar, comfy sleeves. I run my fingers through my hair a few times to get rid of any tangles and wad up the dirty clothes, carrying the bundle out with me into the other room and stuffing them into my bag.

"You ready to go?" Tensei asks, standing up from the chair he'd been sitting in. I nod and he smiles, heading out the door. I make sure I have my room key with me and follow behind.

After a quick pit stop at a nearby McDonald's for breakfast, Tensei drives me to the agency and we head inside. Several of the pro heroes running around stop to say hi to us and congratulate Tensei on his recovery as we make our way upstairs. The temporary boss dude from yesterday greets us in the big meeting room.