A Warning

I'm back TvT.

reminder: If dialogue is like this - "blah blah blah" It's them speaking in Ancient Greek.

Will's P.O.V.

Fuyumi and Natsuo took us out for dinner after we got back from the Sports Festival. The restaurant was quiet and lovely with really good food. Their udon soup and teriyaki chicken were delicious. Once we get back to the house and close our bedroom door behind us, Nico flings himself onto the mattresses grouped together on the floor. 

"I am going to sleep for a week." 

I smile and sit down next to him. "And miss out on Fuyumi's waffles?"

He huffs and sits up." Whatever."

I chuckle and reposition myself so that I'm sitting behind him with my arms and legs wrapped around him. I rest my chin on his shoulder and he leans his head on mine. We sit there in comfortable silence until Percy comes back from having gone to the bathroom. He smirks at us, but says nothing, climbing onto his own mattress instead and burying himself under his teal and blue blankets.

'We should probably go to bed too," I whisper into Nico's ear. His shoulders sag a little as he nods and starts shifting out of the enclosure of my limbs. We lay down and I take his hand in mine, our arms stretched out over our mattresses. He goes a little pink but doesn't let go, I watch as he closes his eyes and his breathing slowly becomes slower and deeper. Love you Sunshine. I close my own eyes and let myself drift off to sleep.

Nico's P.O.V. 

I find myself standing in the same open pavilion as when Hermes told us we were stuck in an alternate world. Suspicious, I look around and immediately spot him emerging from behind one of the marble pillars.

"Oh good, at least one of you made it," He says, his expression torn between relief and concern.

"At least one of us? Are the others supposed to be here?" I ask warily. Hermes sighs.

"Yes but it seems the connection is only strong enough to hold one of you here."

"Why do we need to be here in the first place? Is there something you need to tell us?"

He nods, his expression becoming grave. "We, or rather I, have been doing my best to keep tabs on things here and I can sense an ominous threat is approaching."

I snort. "Heard that a million times."

Hermes frowns. "This threat is something far more dangerous than anything you have faced before, and I mean Anything." He gives me a knowing look. "Bad things are happening that are all linked in someway. If you and the others don't find the source of this threat and stop it, there's no telling just how severe the consequences will be for this world's people. The time is coming fast for the three of you to reveal who you are and to gather your allies. A war is coming, and you will need every advantage possible to win."

The dream starts fading out and I can feel myself waking up.

"Remember, this is not a fight the three of you can fight alone..." Hermes' voice fades away as I jolt awake, my shirt that I didn't bother to change out of soaked in sweat. Will and Percy  hover over me with concerned looks. 

'You okay man? You started hyperventilating and thrashing about," Percy asks, the other question clear in his eyes. Did you have an omen dream? 

I sit up and take the cup of water Will holds out to me, guzzling down the whole thing. 

 "I got a visit from Hermes. He told me that there's some sort of threat approaching that's bigger than anything we've faced before," I say, setting down the empty cup. Percy frowns. 

"Do you think it has anything to do with the guy who brought us here?" He asks. I nod

"Probably."

"There have been a lot more villain attacks recently. Did Hermes say anything else?" Will inquires. 

"Yeah, he said that a war is coming and that we're going to have to reveal ourselves soon," I reply. 

"But how are we gonna explain who we are and the fact that we came from an alternate world?" Percy groans. Will dons a thoughtful look.

"They do still know of the legends and myths here in this world. They just don't exist as true fact here like in our world. They're just stories in this world," he says. 

"Okay, but how do we explain the fact that we're from an alternate world?" I ask.

"Hmm. What's most likely the case is that someone in this world has a quirk that allows them to create portals to other worlds and pulled us through one of those portals. Or at least, they tried to. It's just a theory, but it's the best explanation I've got," He replies. 

"Ok, so when should we tell them?" Percy inquires.

"Not yet. I have a feeling we'll know when it's time to tell everyone." I say. the other two nod and Percy lets out a huge yawn. 

"Well, I don't know about you guys, but I'm going back to sleep. We still got four hours before we need to be up," He says crawling back onto his mattress and burrowing under his blankets, leaving only a small section of his messy black hair peeking out from under the blankets. Will lays down as well and I snuggle up next to him. He smiles into my hair and wraps his arm over me, cocooning the two of us in his fluffy, down blanket. Slowly, I let myself relax and quietly drift back to sleep as Will's warm breath puffs against the back my head.

Oh my gods, I am sooooooooooo sorry everyone T^T. I know it's been over a month since I've posted any new chapters. I've just been so swamped with homework over the past month that I've had practically zero time to write. But now that I'm on Trimester Break, I finally have time to update my fanfictions! ^w^. Also, I looked over the event timeline again and realized I'd made a mistake. I had thought that the internships were after the training camp arc when they're actually before the training camp arc. So this is your last chance to get hero names in for Percy, Nico, and Will. Next chapter will have the final chosen names and their suggestors in it as Class 1A pick their hero names and begin their hero internships! 

Peace out - DnDArchitect