𝑍𝐸𝑅𝑂

lily collins as vancouver

disclaimerI don't own Money Heist

disclaimer
I don't own Money Heist. I only own my characters and their stories. Please keep in mind that English isn't my first language, so if you see any mistakes please let me know! I will really appriciate that.

warning
This book will include mention of violence, death, sexual abuse, self harm, blood, etc. Do not read this story if you're sensitive to any of those things.

Enjoy!

Luciana rubbed her shoulders as she stood on her balcony, looking at illuminated streets of Valencia. She heard people laughing, music was coming from many bars that were open, even though it was 2 am. She rested her chin on her palm, as warm wind moved her hair. Footsteps were heard, and after a second a man stopped next to her. He was holding two bottles of beer. Black haired man looked at Luciana and frowned when he saw a look on her face.

„Beautiful night, isn't it" he started, making her look up at him. She smiled softly and patted a spot next to her. Daniel smiled and sat down next to her, handing her one of the beers. „What's wrong, hermana?" he asked. Luciana shook her head.

„It's nothing." she whispered as she took a sip from the bottle, watching two kids chasing eachother on the street under their balcony, their parents watching them with laugh.

„Come on, you know you can't lie to me." he mocked and she looked at him. Girl sighed and rolled her eyes.

„Of course I can't." she breathed out, making her brother laugh. She smiled a little and clenched her fists. „It's just, I'm scared that we're making a huge mistake. We don't even know people we are going to work with. After what happened to Miguel, I just..." tears started forming in her eyes, but Daniel quickly put his arm around her shoulders.

„What happened with Miguel was an accident. You two took this job without even thinking about it, but this time..." he sighed as his eyes wandered around the street. „This time it's different. I'm sure this guy knows what he is doing. He has the plan and he is sure of it." Luciana nodded her head, but kept thinking about accident that happened two years earlier. „Stop it. Stop thinking about it. It's going to be okay."

„But dad..." she started, but he cut her off again.

„Dad is going to be just fine. He knows what he's doing. Trust me." he spoke in calming voice. She just nodded and siblings spend rest of the night on the balcony, drinking beers and thinking about what was going to happen next day.