𝐸𝐼𝐺𝐻𝑇

This part contains mentions of sexual abuse. Please don't read it if it is disturbing to you.

Vancouver immediately pulled out hers, and aimed it at Berlin. He looked at her in surprise, but quickly focused back on Denver. Nairobi also aimed at Berlin, while Oslo aimed at Vancouver, and Helsinki at Nairobi. Van took a step forward, so that she was a little in front of Denver.

„Put down the gun." she hissed, glaring at him.

„Don't be a motherfucker, Berlin. This isn't a Tarantino movie." Nairobi added. „Put the gun down."

„Now." Vancouver growled.

„Nairobi, Van, you put your guns down." Denver said, looking at Berlin.

„What?" both women asked in the same time.

„Put your guns down. Let's work this out." he put his hand on Nairobi's and pulled it down, before taking her gun and pulling out his own, aiming at Oslo and Berlin. Vancouver didn't flinch, her stare still at Berlin. Put it down, she mouthed. „Tell Oslo to stop aiming at my sister." Berlin stared at him and Van, but didn't do anything. „Who's head are you going to blow off now, freak?"

„Let's all chill out and put our guns down, huh?" Nairobi spoke up. „Berlin, Denver, Van, everyone. You too." she said, pointing at Helsinki. „Tell your cousin, come on." Helsinki said something to Oslo, but they didn't back off.

„I'm tired of your orders, and your fucking speeches." Denver said.

„Wait, Denver, calm down." Berlin replied, slowly reaching to the handle of the cabin that Monica was in. „I'll tell you. Don't move." he aimed at Monica, who closed her eyes in fear. „Listen to me. You know what weighs more?" and he slowly pulled his gun away. „Life, surely, Denver."

„Helsinki, Oslo, guns." Vancouver said, looking over at them. They looked at each other with doubt. „I said, guns. Now." as her voice got even harder, they slowly obeyed. Berlin looked at her, clenching his jaw. „I told you before, you're not the only one in charge."

Berlin laughed quietly, and slowly hid his gun. He waved Monica over, and she slowly walked towards him, stopping when he put his hand on her shoulder. Suddenly Tokyo ran in, looking at all of them with her eyebrows raised.

„What are you doing?" she asked, walking further in. Her eyes fell on Monica. „For fuck's sake, she's alive?"

„She's alive, Tokyo." Berlin answered. „You seem surprised, and I understand that. What I don't understand, is why our Vancouver didn't look surprised at all, and why she's still aiming at me."

„While my brother or her are near you while you're carrying a gun, I think I will keep aiming." she said. The man saw fury in her eyes, and gulped.

„That's it. Yes." Nairobi said, slowly taking her gun back from Denver. He lowered his own gun, and looked at Vancouver.

„It's okay, put it down. It's okay." he said, softly putting his hand on her shoulder. She looked at him, and did as he said.

„Berlin, I'm sorry to interrupt you, but you need to go upstairs. The Professor's on the phone. He wants to speak with you." Tokyo announced, turning around.

As almost everybody left, Denver grabbed Van's forearm and hugged her tightly. She hugged him back, relaxing a little.

„It's all right." he whispered, and Van nodded, before pulling away.

„Come on." they followed after the others, curious about what the Professor was going to say.

When Berlin finished talking to the Professor, he turned towards the gang, picking up his gun.