𝑇𝐻𝑅𝐸𝐸

‼️TW : mentions of sexual assault‼️

„Explain to me what the fuck that shit was! Are you crazy?" Denver was standing above Tokyo, yelling at her face. „You opened the fire on the police!"

„Calm down. A fucking officer came out and shot at me. What would you have done, spat at him?" the woman yelled back.

„Fuck this! You want to risk your life? Go ahead, but keep my sister out of it!" he yelled, pointing his finger at Vancouver, who was sitting next to Nairobi, cleaning Rio's wound. She looked up at them, and slowly stood up, taking Denver's place in front of Tokyo.

„Know what you should have done?" she asked calmly. „Stuck to the fucking plan. We went over it 400 milion times!" she raised her voice at the end. Tokyo put her head in her hands.

„We agreed we weren't going to shoot anyone!" Nairobi backed the younger girl up, putting a hand on her lower back.

„I fell from the impact, she covered me..." Rio started, holding his hand up, but Denver interrupted him.

„Shut up!" he yelled, hitting the table with his fist. „We also covered you, but by shooting at the ground, not directly at the cops." Van walked up to him, putting her hand on his shoulder.

„Calm down, that won't help." she said coldly, already pissed off by Tokyo. He looked at her and gulped, slowly nodding his head. Suddenly, the door opened, and Berlin walked in. His eyes scanned all of them.

„They're taking the injured officers away. Are the phones connected?" he asked, his eyes not leaving Tokyo. Woman quickly looked away. Rio put the phone down at the table - their way to contact with the Professor.

„Cut all the wireless and radio signals." Vancouver spoke up, sighing. The group took their earpieces out and put them in Berlin's hand. „Let's switch to analog,"

After few seconds, Berlin threw the earpieces into the aquarium, and watched them fall to the bottom.

„Call the Professor." he said, and Vancouver nodded at Rio. Boy picked up the phone and pressed the button. After few moments of waiting, they recived the reply.

„What happened?" Vancouver moved to stand next to Berlin, who held the phone to his ear, so she could hear every word. He glanced at her and tilted the phone so that she could hear too.

„Two officers were injured." the man replied.

„Who fired?"

„Tokyo." Van's eyes were stuck on mentioned woman, who tried to run away from her glare.

„Let me talk to her."

„Connect the Professor's cameras." Vancouver spoke up, looking at Rio.

„They shot at Rio, and Tokyo shot back." Berlin continued. „It seems they were seeing eachother." Van's head turned towards him, surprise in her eyes. She knew about Tokyo's relathionship with Rio, as the boy told her earlier, but she wasn't aware of the fact that the others knew, too. But did that mean Berlin knew about her's too?

She glanced at Nairobi, just to see the woman looking at her already. She sucked in a breath. Denver kicked her leg discreetly, knowing that if anyone found out about the two, his sister would be in trouble.

Of course Denver knew about whatever was going on between Vancouver and Nairobi, and he was glad to see his sister happy. He wasn't going to let Berlin screw it up for them.

„Let me talk to her." Professor repeated. Berlin held the phone out for Tokyo, who slowly took it in her hand.

„What?" she hissed. She walked away from the others, so Vancouver wasn't able to hear what the Professor was saying. After few seconds, Tokyo scoffed. „What the fuck are you saying? No. The love of my life died because of me." Van frowned in confusion, staring at Tokyo. „The last thing I'd do is get involved with a kid. I shot to protect myself and my partner. And even if you spend a lot of time thinking things through, they don't always turn out how you expect them to." after that, she slammed the phone down on the table and stormed ou of the room.