𝐹𝑂𝑈𝑅

„I need you to come with me." Vancouver said quietly, crouching next to Monica. Berlin was standing behind her, his burning eyes on the blonde woman. „Come on."

Monica nodded her head and stood up, Vancouver gripping her shoulder and leading her towards the entrance. Rio was waiting for them, and handed Monica a mask and a piece of paper. The woman looked around, confused.

„Put it on." Berlin commended, and she did so. Vancouver grabbed her arm again, and nodded at Rio, who pressed the red button. The door slowly opened. Van put her mask on and gently pushed Monica out, standing next to her. After she made sure that the others were standing behind her, she handed Monica a megaphone.

„Take off your mask." the woman nodded, and slowly did as she was told. She looked at the paper she was holding, and took a deep breath, before she started reading.

„I'm begging you not to shoot." she started, and quickly looked up, before focusing on the paper again. „My name's Monica Gaztambide. I'm just here to read the statement. I'm speaking on behalf of the robbers. There are 67 hostages. All of us are in perfect health and well cared off. There are no victims or wounded. We're all dressed the same way, so it's impossible to tell us apart from the robbers. So any attempts at a raid could cost our life." after that, she looked at Berlin, who nodded and slowly turned around. They all walked back inside, Vancouver walking at the end, looking around. There were a lot of snipers on the roofs, and she could feel their viewfinders on her chest. Girl smirked and walked back to the Mint, door closing behind her.

„We're locked in, and we don't really know how long this could last." Berlin's voice was heard in the main room, as the hostages were slowly walking in.

Vancouver and Denver stood together, watching them go.

„But as long as they don't blow my head off, I'll take care of you. As long as you try to trick me, or communicate with the outside, everything will be fine." Van moved to stand behind Berlin, facing the hostages, her brother and Rio at her sides. „From now on, we'll get organized." Berlin continued, clapping his hands together.

„We're going to give you some tasks, so you don't feel down." Vancouver said as she walked alongside him, until they stopped in front of the boy, the one that she found with Alison in the bathroom. She glared at him, and he quickly looked down at his shoes, feeling the anger radiating from her.

„What's your name?"

„Pablo."

„Do you play any sports?" Berlin asked.

„Yes, I'm a captain of the track team in school." he answered proudly. Berlin looked at Rio, who raised his hands up, laughing quietly. Van shared a look with Nairobi, and they both chuckled.

„Step forward, Captain." Berlin said, smirking a little. He continued walking forward, telling a few other hostages to step out of the line, but Vancouver stood in front of Pablo, glaring at him. She hated people who hurt other people in the way he hurt Alison, in the way that she was hurt in her past.

Her hand wandered to her gun, and boy gulped. Just as she was about to pull her gun out, Rio grabbed her wrist, and shook his head. She looked at her friend, and after few seconds nodded, walking towards Berlin, who was now standing in front of Arturo.

„My friend." Berlin laughed. „Arturito, as my friends call you. Did you sleep well?"

„Well, yes." man answered, nodding his head.

„Lovely. Tell us, are you handy around the house?" Vancouver started, looking at him.

„No, madam, I'm totally hopeless." Berlin scoffed. „When I get a flat, my wife changes it."