The Dancing Strangers

First, this actually happened to me about two weeks ago and may just be a crackhead. I need to inform you that I live in a poor neighborhood, drugs and shit run rampant.

I leave for my bus at 6:30 AM and this was like and other day. I turned the corner and crossed the street to the other side of the sidewalk when I saw about 10-20 yards in front of me a tall outline was what looked like dancing in a circle on the sidewalk.

I thought that was just a drunk guy or crackhead so I decided I would just wait for him to dance away. I stood there for a good five minutes before deciding I would wait for the friend who's home I was standing in front of came to walk to the bus stop.

I waited another minute before the shape looked at me for about thirty seconds and bolted behind a tree. As it stared at me it gave me the feeling that it was not human.

From behind the tree it leaned over and stuck its head out as if it was to see if I was still there, once, twice then it bolted from behind the tree into an empty plot.

I stood there shocked for another minute and a half before my friend walk out the door of his home shook me and said "The fuck are you doing?" then I snapped out of it.

We walked down the street and as I walked past the plot I looked over and saw nothing. There was no where it could've gone. To this day I have no fucking clue what that thing was.