Who Was At The Door

So i think it was about 5 years ago, 15 at the time. I had woken up at my usual time for school, 5 am.

I walked out of my room and out into the hallway to make my way to the bathroom. I stopped when I noticed I felt cold air. I was confused for a moment and I looked down the hall to our back door, which was wide open.

This isn't really the scary part, that door is prone to opening a lot if you don't lock it while it's windy. So I didn't think much of it really, so while still half asleep i walked down the hallway and shut the door. I was turning the lock on it so it wouldn't fly open again when I felt something ram into it.

Like a fucking goat decided to headbutt it or something. I was scared shitless in that quarter of a second, I didn't panic though. I quickly locked it and bolted out of the hallway and to my mom's room. As i woke up my mom and told her what happened, my knees were knocking together and i was stuttering so hard.

She turned on the back porch light where the door was, but there was nothing there. We had no real explanation for what happened so we just kinda forgot about it.

I never could figure out what happened that morning. I didn't see anything in the dark when i closed the door, I don't think I heard any footsteps or running feet either.