The Handprints

My family’s had just moved to a new house in the suburbs after living in the city for a few years.

The day we moved in my parents decided to repaint my sisters’ room (they shared a room for some time, they were like 11/13) before they settled in completely.

We started painting the room but realized we didn’t have enough to finish one wall.

My entire family left and went to the local Home Depot to get the same colored paint. When we came back to the house there were two hand prints on my sisters‘ painter wall which baffled us.

No one had entered the house but there two distinct hand prints on the wall, like someone would do on a freshly cemented sidewalk.

Except these hand prints did not look like a normal person’s handprints at all. They were elongated beyond a normal man’s fingers and pointed, also slightly wider hand as well.

My parents made me and my two sisters put our hands up against the dried hand prints on the wall to make sure it wasn’t one of us. As soon as they realized we didn’t pull any sort of prank on there they started praying.

Not going lie for a couple of years that house was full of some haunted shit that I could never explain.

To this day I explain to friends what had happened in there and they never believe me, attributing a young age to maybe seeing or hearing things.

But honestly, nothing can explain a bed spontaneously catching fire while not being anywhere near any sort of output or open flame or the dried hand prints in my sister’s room, or the horrible noise I heard clear as day with my now deceased dog.