8 | stickers

OKOKOKOK BEFORE WE START THE CHAPTER LOOK AT THIS AMAZING FANART _alicia-chan_ DID FOR MYSTIQUE

LIKE THATS SO COOL WHAT??? FOLLOW HER ON INSTA SHES RLY GOOD😩

(p. s. this fanart is NOT how the reader looks like! i tried to make the reader be as inclusive as possible!)

- - -

''You make skateboards here?'' Y/n asked as she looked around the small shed in wonder.

''Yup! My own workshop!'' Reki said proudly, crossing his arms in front of his chest.

Different tools were scattered around the workshop. Planks, wheels, bolts, stickers - anything one needed to make a skateboard, Reki had in his workshop. It was amazing, really, being in a room where the thing she loves the most can be created.

''Have you actually made any boards already?'' asked Y/n as she ran a hand over his work table. A few magazines and wheels were laying on there, looking like Reki had been working on something. There was an open notebook laying on the table as well, showing some of his sketches.

''He made my board,'' Langa spoke, causing Y/n's eyes to widen.

She looked at Reki. ''You made Snow's - sorry, Langa's - monster of a board?'' Y/n asked, her mouth practically hanging open. It was a one-of-a-kind board, after all, and to hear she was standing right in front of the creator was so . . . cool.

''Yeah! I made it!'' Reki exclaimed, even more proud of himself. ''I also made my own board.''

''Damn. Maybe I should let you make me a board,'' Y/n chuckled to herself.

Reki let out a gasp, causing Y/n to snap her head towards him. His eyes were wide and she could swear there were sparkles around him. He looked like a child who'd just been told they were going to the toy store. ''Can I?''

''I was only joking, Reki,'' Y/n said. ''I have my own board. It's fine.''

Reki sulked slightly. ''Fine.''

Y/n's hand trailed towards the notebook. ''May I?'' she asked as Reki came to stand next to her.

''Sure, go ahead,'' Reki said, happy that she was interested in his work. Y/n started listing through through the notebook, seeing all the notes, ideas, doodles and numbers filling the pages.

''Those are some really nice designs,'' Y/n said, coming across a page of drawn animals. One, in particular catching her eye. ''I really like the raven.''

Reki rose an eyebrow. ''Really? That was just a doodle.''

''Hm, it's still nice,'' Y/n said before closing the notebook again, turning around to lean against the table slightly. ''Didn't you guys say you want to do homework?''