Episode 16 pt 2

<12:20pm>

Zach was sitting in one of the seats by the window. He was leaning back with his arms crossed and his head was tilted up at the ceiling, his eyes closed. Rory was sitting two seats to his left.

"What were you and dad arguing about?" Rory asked her brother.

"I don't know what you're talking about." He answered sarcastically.

"Zach..."

"You have nothing to worry about." He told her. Rory wasn't convinced. Zach opened his eyes and glanced beside him and saw the expression on his sister's face. He let out a sigh and shut his eyes again. "I told him the truth."

"What truth?"

"That he would never change."

Rory scoffed. "I can't believe you, Zach. This was supposed to be the happiest day of his life and you went and said all these awful things!"

"He asked. I was just being honest." He said.

"Why do you have to be this way? Stop living in the past. Things are different now." She said. Zach furrowed his brows and chuckled.

"I'm pretty sure I'm living in the present. How about you start living in it." He said.

Rory went to say something but she stopped and replayed his words in her head. Her expression changed and she looked at the ground, frowning.

After a few moments, Christopher enters the waiting room. Rory noticed and put on a smiled then nudged her brother with her elbow. Zach's eyes widened when he saw his father standing there he didn't know how to feel. It was until his father said, "It's a girl," that a humungous smile appeared on Zach's face. "I have another sister, Zach thought."

Rory and Zach followed Christopher to where the nursery room was.

"There she is," Christopher said in excitement as he pointed to which one was Georgia. Tears formed in both Rory and Zach's eyes.

"Maybe this wasn't such a bad thing," Zach thought. "If anything she is beautiful," his thoughts continued, referring to his new baby sister.

"I-I'll be right back," Zach excused himself and walked a little further down the hallway until he was out of vocal range from his dad and his sister. He pulled out his phone and swiped on the screen before holding his phone up to his ear. He closed his eyes and let a few tears fall.

"Hey." Jess answered happily.

Zach smiled, "Hey," he said then sniffed."

"Are you crying? What's wrong?" Jess asked worriedly.

"No, no I'm fine." Zach replied, shifting his tone. "It's just..." Zach drew a breath and started to cry again. "I have a baby sister."

Jess smiled on the other end of the phone.

"Yeah?"

"Yeah." Zach choked out.

"What's her name?" Jess asked.

"GG. Short for Georgia." Zach replied.

Jess smiled, "Beautiful name."

There was a pause before Zach cleared his throat and said, "I didn't just call to tell you that I wanted to ask you something."

Rory and Zach said goodbye to their dad and Sherry and walked out. After Rory shut the door Zach turned to her.

"Hey." He said while slowing his pace to a complete stop. Rory stopped as well and look up at her brother. "There's something I need to tell you."

"What's up?"

"Last night I talked with mom and Luke and they are setting me up to go to this rehab center in New Haven on a 30 day plan. If that goes well, I'm going to talk to them about spending the rest of the summer in New York...with Jess."

"Oh?"

"Yeah. Jess said he was looking for an apartment with his new friends and once he does I'm gonna help him furnish it."

"Sounds fun." Rory nodded before swallowing.

GG AR Season 2 : Junior Yearजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें