Ash: Down and Dirty Pt. 2 (Male Reader) (Lemon)

So Ash is now your girlfriend.

And with that, all the operators have been teasing you about it. "Dude Y/N isn't that like, not allowed?" Jack asked as he sipped his morning coffee. "I honestly have no idea. Eliza's a stickler for the rules, at least I think she is." you replied.

"Well, does Harry know?" Alex said. "I actually have no idea. I don't know if he'll approve of it or if he won't. But, one things for sure at least. I have no plans on telling him. And y'all better make sure that he won't find out." you said, pointing a fork at everyone. "Of course, we've got your back. Or do we?" Sébastien said as he chuckled. "I'm seriously gonna rip your throat out if you do." you said jokingly.

You saw Eliza out of the corner of your eye, and she looked like she was heading towards you. "There's your girl." Craig said, taking a bite out of his apple. You gave him a slight smile before turning to your girlfriend. She had a smile on her face as she walked towards you, her auburn hair was in a braid and it rested on her shoulder.

"Hey baby." Eliza leaned down and met your lips with hers, kissing you in front of the guys. Fearless. "Can you come with me for a sec?" Eliza said, putting her hand on your shoulder. "Of course." you replied as you got up. You waved at the squad, saying goodbye. Craig gave you that nod; you know, 'that' nod.

Eliza held your hand as you walked through the hallways heading to her room, hoping not to run into Harry.

Finally you arrived at her room. You walked in, and you heard her close the door. The familiar click of the lock engaging ringed inside your ears. And only one thought crossed your mind.

"So, what did you bring me here fo-" you get cut off when Eliza jumps on you, crashing her lips down on yours. You moved your hand to the back of her neck, pulling her in even deeper into the kiss. Your free hand wandered her body, going from her back down to her ass. You squeeze her ass slightly, causing a soft moan to erupt from your lovers mouth. Your tongues meet, dancing and swaying in the flurry of kisses. Your spit mixed whilst you made out, her taste you savoured and her scent you enjoyed. "God, I love the taste... of your lips..." Eliza said in between kisses. You smiled as you kissed, moving back to the bed and laying down as your lips remained glued to hers. You snaked a hand underneath her shirt, feeling her soft tits beneath her bra. Eliza smiled as you did this, your eyes meeting as you caressed and felt underneath her shirt blindly. "Take your clothes off for me, baby." you said as you gave Eliza a quick kiss. She sits up, slowly taking her shirt off right in front of you, revealing her sports bra underneath.

"Why are you so sexy?" you said, smiling as your girlfriend took her bra off for you. "Come here..." she said, forcefully pulling you up. You instinctively latch your mouth onto her tits, kissing and licking. Your tongue would occasionally wander onto her nipple, something Eliza always enjoyed. She would tremble as you did so, moaning out in pleasure when you sucked on her nipples.

Eliza bucked her hips as you played with her tits, enjoying your mouth and hands. She leaned in as you stopped, looking into her eyes. "Baby... I wanna suck your cock..." she muttered, begging you it seemed. "Then you should get on your knees." you replied. Eliza did just that, getting on her knees as you got up and unbuckled your belt. Her face conveyed a sense of lust, and desire. Something animalistic.

You unzipped your pants, pushing them down to your ankles. Eliza put her hand on your cloth clad cock, still covered by your black boxers. "You're so hard for me..." she said, caressing it through the fabric. She pulled your boxers down, immediately wrapping her fingers around your shaft. She went back and forth, jerking you off for a little bit before she gave your cock a lick from the base to the end of the tip. She wraps her lips around your cock, and she moans as she takes your cock in her mouth.

You let out a breath as she did so, her mouth warmed up your cock and wet it perfectly. She bobbed her head back and forth, sucking your cock and jerking your shaft with her hand. She looked up straight into your eyes. The look she had in her eyes as she sucked you off always drove you crazy. She withdrew for a bit, trying to catch her breath. She didn't stop jerking you off, feeling your hard cock pulsate and throb in her hand. "Fuck... I want you to fuck my fa-" before she finished her sentence, you shoved your cock into her mouth, thrusting back and forth. Her warm spit coated your cock like a fresh coat of paint; a nice, glistening sheen emanating from it. She gagged and choked on your cock as you fucked her mouth, and she looked up into your eyes as you did so. Tears welled up in her eyes, but you knew she loved being facefucked. "God, I love your mouth. So fucking warm, so wet, so perfect for my cock." you said as you fucked her face.

You withdrew, a bridge of spit forming between the tip and her lips. "You're so mean!" she said, coughing a bit as she spoke. "You liked it a lot though." you said. She grinned as you said that. You stuck your cock in her mouth once again, this time you bobbed her head back and forth with your hands at the back of her head, gripping her hair. She choked and gagged, her spit coated your cock with every thrust, your cock reaching the back of her throat with every thrust. "Such a good girl for me. You like that, baby? You like being a slut for me?" you said. She nodded and mumbled a 'yes' as you fucked her mouth. She twirled her tongue around, intensifying the pleasure you got. As you withdrew from her mouth, she smiled as she caught her breath. She got up and whispered into your ear...

"Fuck me."