Finka: Scar, Pt. 2 (Female Reader) (Lemon)

Lera pulls you by the collar of your shirt, bridging the gap between your lips. You kiss back passionately and close your eyes, loving the feeling of her lips against yours. Lera puts her hands on your hips, driving you towards your table. She lifts you up and you clear the table without looking, knocking a mug to the floor.

Luckily, it didn't break. That's one less thing to clean up.

"God, I've been wanting this for so long..." you say as you push Lera off, giving you space to take your shirt off. You smirk at her, showing her the same feistiness that she showed you. Lera merely snickered as she took her shirt off, letting you see her fit body underneath as well as her tits. You bite your bottom lip as she walked towards you, your mind went crazy with so many things, so many things that you wanted.

You see Lera get on her knees, hooking the waistband of your pants as well as your panties, pulling them down in one swift motion. You let out a soft gasp as you get surprised by her quickly undressing you beneath. "You look so fucking tasty..." Lera said as she stood back up, licking her hand as she put her hand on your pussy, making you moan softly as she rubbed up and down on your clit.

Lera watched your face intently as she played with your wet cunt, enjoying the faces you made. "You look like you're enjoying this, Y/N." she whispered into your ear right before she stuck two fingers inside you. You moan softly as you feel her fingers slide in and out of your cunt and you tremble slightly before responding. "Y-Yes... I love it..." you said as you looked down to her hand, enjoying how her fingers pumped in and out of you.

The table was shaking and so were you; you grabbed onto Lera, trying to maintain your balance. "Fuck, you're such a slut..." you heard Lera say under her breath.

It never occurred to you that you liked being degraded, and it was like something just awoke inside you. "Did... did you just call me a slut?" you said softly. You see Lera's face change and she looks worried, thinking she messed up.

"Umm, y-yeah. Wait, did I mess up?! Oh God, please don't tell me I mes-"

You cut her off by kissing her on the lips before speaking. You smile back at her, finding her worried face sort of cute.

"Keep at it. I like it." you said as you pinched her cheek softly.

You feel Lera's hands hold you by your ass and lift you up, carrying you across the room and throwing you onto the couch. You see Lera take her own pants off, revealing her soaking wet panties underneath.

"I just want to lick your juices off you."

"Good, I was thinking you could do that for me." Lera said, sliding her panties off. Lera positions herself on top of you, lining her wet pussy up with your mouth. Some of her juices dripped down to your mouth, making you stick your tongue out to catch some more. Lera lowers herself onto you, moaning softly as she feels your mouth touch her aching cunt.

"F-Fuck..."

Lera grabs a handful of your hair, gripping tightly as she forces you deeper into her, barely leaving space for you to breathe through your nose. "What're you waiting for, get at it." Lera said. You obeyed and started moving your tongue, tasting her juices and pleasuring her cunt. You loved the taste of her cunt coating your tongue, you loved how she held your hair and gripped you; abused you. Lera started grinding on you and you lapped her folds like a dog. Lera was moaning loudly, and you loved seeing her enjoy your mouth on her cunt.

"Fuck, you're good." Lera said, as she looked down at you. "Just keep on going, you whore. Just keep on eating my goddamn pussy. Stick your tongue inside me baby, fucking stick it in me..." Lera said, gripping your hair harder and pulling. You loved how rough she was and obeyed, sticking your tongue inside her hole and tongue-fucking her pussy.

"You're gonna make me cum... Fuck..." Lera said; her breathing got heavier and her legs started getting weak. She got off of you and laid down on the opposite end of the couch, pointing at her pussy. You knew what she wanted, so you bolted and stuck your fingers inside her pussy while you licked and sucked on her clit. Lera moaned out in pleasure, loving your movements and your mouth. "Holy fuck, Y/N..." she said. You loved hearing her moan out your name, you loved the approval she gave you.

"Fuck, you're gonna make me..."

Lera couldn't finish her sentence as she climaxed with your fingers deep inside her, coating your fingers in her cum. You take your fingers out of her wet cunt as she calmed down on the couch, breathing heavily and catching her breath.

You lick your fingers clean and move up to Lera, kissing her on the lips.

"You taste good, Lera." you said as you ran your finger on her cheek.

Lera smirks at you as she grabs her panties, "Open up."

You open your mouth and let her stick her panties inside, gagging you. You loved the taste of her juices that stained it. Lera pinched your face, squeezing slightly as she admired her panties gagging you. "Looking good, Sergeant." she said as she playfully patted your cheek. You couldn't speak and you were practically smothered in her juices and your own spit.

You see Lera stand up and walk over to her bunk, grabbing something. You see a harness in her hand and an 8 inch dildo in the other. You put two and two together, and you figured out what she was gonna do. She was gonna fuck you with a strap-on.

She waved the dildo in her hand, looking at you. "You want this?"

You frantically nodded, mumbling through the gag.

"Y-Yaeth." you mumbled out.

"Hmm. I'm so gonna fuck your brains out."