Valkyrie: Fly Me To The Moon (Male Reader)

"Hey, you got a sec?"

"Yeah, what's up?" you said as Meghan pulled you aside. "I need you to come with me." she said, grabbing your hand. You followed her, and she led you to her room. Thoughts rushed into your mind. What'd she bring you in here for?

You sat down in a free chair, waiting for whatever Meghan was gonna do. "So, what'd you bring me in here for?" you asked as you leaned back into the chair. Meghan got closer, sitting down on a chair opposite of you.

"I've been thinking of something and, I wanted to ask you about it." she said. "Thinking, huh? And what is it that you want to ask me?" you said. "Well, we've known each other for a while and..." she muttered, looking down at the floor. She took a few moments for herself, breathing in deep before speaking once more. "I want to be, more than friends." she said, finally making eye contact with you.

"Heh, about time you asked me that." you said. Her look turned confused, curious. "Huh? So that means..." you decide to cut her off at that. "I like you. I've been waiting for you to ask me out. I was jabbing signals left and right but you didn't pick up on them because you were so dense." you said, chuckling a little. "Dense? No, I just wasn't sure if I was reading them correctly." she said, leaning back into her chair.

"Well, now you know." you said. An awkward silence ensues as the two of you sort of just sit opposite of each other, not knowing what to do with each other. Meghan decides to break the silence, getting up and getting on her bed instead. "So, what do you wanna do?" she said, laying down facing you. "I don't know, up to you. It's an off-day anyway so, I'm free to do whatever." you replied. "Ummm... c-cuddles?" Meghan said, smiling at you. "Gladly." you said, getting up and getting on her bed, laying down next to her.

You've never done something like this before, besides that hug you had with your Junior highschool prom date. Meghan faced you, and her scent was the first thing you caught. Sweet, fragrant. Her eyes were beautiful, scintillating. She wrapped her arm around you, and she laid her head down on your shoulder. For once, you felt calm. Working in Rainbow had been stressful, and its nice being able to take a break from it all.

Her touch was, really soft. Especially for someone spending a lot of their time in the rugged and barren wastelands of war. You took your finger and poked her cheek playfully, soft and warm. "You're cute." you said, smiling at her. "T-Thanks, Y/N. You too." she said, poking the tip of your nose. You both just laid down together in bliss, not a single care in the world.

The silence is broken when Meghan speaks up. "Can I... can I kiss you?" she asked as she got up on top of you. "Of course..." you replied. She slowly got down closer to your face, your lips just mere centimeters away.

"I've, I've never done anything like this." she said, looking straight into your eyes. "Neither have I. This is my first." you said. She smiled before slowly leaning into you, softly and ardently colliding her lips with yours.