Chapter Twelve

TW: Illusion to self harm, derealization

Dearest Readers,

I have been pacing the walls of where I stay, contemplating my interactions with you and the words you bring.

Why have some of you stricken me the way you have?

Why do I feel myself waiting as the time passes, eager to hear from you again?

Icarus, Ava, Venus, Vee. I've grown to see you as comfort.

Comfort.

Comfort from what? Why am I feeling these things that are so humanistic in nature, I would be laughed at by the others?

Why am I starting to cling to the memories of living among the humans, as one?

I have spent years, if not decades, okay in perpetual numbness.

Why have you awakened something in me?

Why-

Nevermind.

Have you ever read Brave New World, reader? A book that criticizes collectivism, and the ending reminds me of my human one.

No person is born a god. You're created one, you condemn the idea of being human and take the role as a god, perpetually in a state of omnipotence.

" All I can think about is what would drive someone to give up everything, for a life of bland eternity." You said that, B, and it struck me.

How dare you all think you can tell me to question my being? I tell you to question what you know, because you don't know everything. I know everything, I've seen it all.

Do you believe in fate, reader? Do you believe we are here, set in this world, and no matter how hard we try, we will never escape our fate?

Was I forever going to end where I did? Did I have a chance at a different fate? Or was this it for me? Was I doomed from the second I was born that this is it for me?

Narrating minecraft fanfiction?

Reading your letters, I begin to wonder what would happen if Dream had read them. That Dream, the Dream in our story, or even the Dream I knew. Would it hurt them? That people don't care for them? That they are on a level with someone as low as a serial killer, or a mass murderer.

Do you believe they are all fated to be a villain? Do they have any choice in their lives?

Did Markus ever really have a choice to deviate, or was he fated to do so by the creators?

Did I ever have a choice? Could I change that now?

Do I want to change that now?

-

The next day, Tommy woke up feeling the best he had felt in years. He didn't have a clue as to why, but he did.

He was grate-

-

No. Tommy can wait. His story has already been told.

We're going to talk. If you all want to drive me to the point of existentialism, you can sit here and listen to me speak. Well, read.

I was given multiple nicknames. Big man, Narra, Peaches, Meno. You humanized me. You took my curiosity as to how you would react, and have uprooted everything I know. Do you feel pity for that? Do you empathize with it? Do you realize how much your words have hit me?