Chapter Seventeen

TW: VIOLENCE, BRIEF MENTION OF SELF HARM

Finally, a happy break!

Granted, we did have to move forward three months story wise to get to one, but it is there!

Now feels like the best time to tell you of my journeys of getting Oliver.

Earth had been different to say the least.

The little children with their masks looked like small doctors, and I found that both sad yet humorous. But, besides all of that and getting Oliver, I remembered something!

I had a memory from my human life be remembered!

Since you all pushed me to get a cat, I have a memory of me again.

Is this what happiness feels like?

I quite like it.

Until Next.

-

The last three months had been an experience, to say the least. It was filled with therapy, emotional breakdowns, drugs, and war preparation.

The month following Sally's death was the hardest. Tommy had relapsed (this time not in the name of the Blood God, but in the name of Athena) which was met with a scolding from Athena and extra therapy. Slowly, though, the therapy had begun to help and he was better than ever. Phil appreciated his attitude in the house, for his brothers did not feel the same.

Techno had gotten angrier, going harder than ever during sparring. His hair was no longer a salmon color, but a light pink. The only people to get him in what seemed like a good mood was Tommy and Fundy. He had begun to go to therapy three times a week, and by April he was slowly getting better.

Wilbur was the worst. He would either be numb, acting like it never happened and continue his day, or he would be a mess and take it out on everyone. He would go to therapy five times a week, and by April he could talk about her without breaking something or crying.

Halo had never done more therapy sessions in his life.

None of them were okay, of course, but they were better. All of them were sleeping, eating, and going to school. Whether they did enough of each was besides the point. Progress was progress.

On the morning April 7th (two days before Tommy's birthday), the two were in the kitchen, waiting for the other two to come down and eat.

"What do you want to do for your birthday, Tommy?" Phil asked, while making breakfast.

"All I want, Phil, is to play the game. Nothing else. I never got to play it, and I really want to. Please?" Tommy hated asking for things, but he and Halo had worked on his belief that he deserved to ask.

"I'll see what I can do." That's what led to the announcement of the game for April 12th. The teams were created by the adults, and they were equal for all things considered.

The teams were as follows:

Team Red:

Technoblade

Will

Fundy

Team Green:

Dream

Ranboo

Schlatt

Team Yellow:

Tommy