Chapter Twenty-One

TW: UNDERAGE DRUG USE, SUICIDE ATTEMPT MENTIONED

Friends,

Beach Episode! Or, well, chapter I believe.

You get the joke.

Enjoy the small moments.

Until next time.

-

They had planned a beach trip the day before, as the forecast called for a hot day. Summer was in full swing, and everyone was trying to bask in the small moments before college tore them all apart (and the inevitable fight against the cult).

In one car sat Wilbur, Techno, Tommy, Tubbo, and Schlatt. The other was Sam, Quackity, Fundy, Connor, and Ranboo. Tommy had never been, so he had no idea what to expect. That's what led to his jaw dropping when Sam pulled out a blunt.

"Did nobody tell him we do this? You don't have to if you don't want to, Tommy. It's just a small tradition we have. Take a hit, pass, get faded, and then enjoy it. At least two people don't smoke so we can drive back safely, and that's that. You in?"

An hour later, everyone was high as shit besides Schlatt and Wilbur.

They stayed along the shoreline, loving the feeling of the water on their skin.

"Why does it feel like I'm vibrating? Is that normal?" Tommy asked Connor, Ranboo and Tubbo.

"Yes, that's normal. Dude, your life has been so beyond fucked up. Just enjoy the normal teenager moments. If you feel like anything really bad is going to happen, just remember that we're here." Connor didn't make eye contact with him, too focused on the water that would rush through his hands.

"Do you want to see something funny?" Tommy looked at his friends, and they all hung on his every word. He turned to his brother, who was running around with Fundy, Sam, and Quackity.

Chances of Techno falling: 47%

He raised it to 100%, and watched as Techno fell flat on his face. The group burst into laughter, and the bit continued on for four more falls until Techno realized what was going on, bolting over to Tommy. That resulted in Tommy running down the shore, and all of the others laughing behind them.

"TECHNO IT WAS FUNNY YOU GOT TO ADMIT IT MAN PLEASE!"

"I GOT SAND IN MY MOUTH TOMS THAT IS NOT SUPER FUNNY!" Techno's words were jumbled because of the laughter, and stopped chasing him once they made it back to the group.

"Can I ask something?" Quackity talked a couple of minutes later, all of them laying on the shoreline. "So, we live in the middle of nowhere in America, right? Then, why do so many of you guys have British accents? Hell, even Minx has an irish accent and Schlatt doesn't." They all thought about that for a second, before Wilbur burst into laughter.

"It took you all 5 fucking years to realize that! I just started to give random people different accents, and nobody ever noticed. We live in the midwest, how do any of us have european accents!" The group was silent for a second, until they all started laughing uncontrollably, to the point where there were tears in their eyes.

They stayed there for a bit, before Schlatt decided they should go eat and the group broke off into smaller pairs.

"Did I ever tell you of how we found out I was immortal?" Techno's words were slower than normal, yet also had more emotion.

"No, you didn't." Tommy and Techno sat, Kids by Current Joys playing loud enough for everyone to hear from where it sat. On the other side of the small area they had claimed, Will sat alone, writing as always. The others were laying on the sand, shoreline, or in the trunk of the truck, looking up to the sunset ridden sky. They had just finished the meal.