Chapter 2.

~*~

The rest of the day sailed smoothly, well after i decided to cut class after English. I went straight to the mall and went right into sluts 'R' us, nah there is no such shop, i just went into Supre.

I looked around the isles for a little bit until i found what i was looking for. A short low cut belly top- in fluorescent pink sadly. It was a color i swore to never wear. I stayed away from all things pink, to match the shirt- more like bra really, i found a black short, skin tight tube skirt. Damn it. I had no shoes to go with it.

As i walked into Novo Shoes i found exactly what i was looking for. A pair of silver stripper heals- perfect for my outfit. "Hi there, how can I help you?" A sales lady asked. I walked over to her and asked if she had the heels in a size 7.

She found the shoes. I tried them on and my outfit was complete.

I needed a necklace but mum had a lot of those. I looked at my hands- nail polish. I was fine with my red and black but it would not do. I went into target and found some cheep Ulta3 polish- in a shimmery silver. It was perfect.

By the time i got home it was 3.00pm school didn't finish for another 28 minutes so there was no point in going back.

I went up to my mums room, only her bed was set up nothing more, so i buried through the boxes and found the one labelled 'Jewelry' and hunted through it. I found her necklaces and saw the perfect one- fluorescent pink and silver. Big, chunky and totally something that Jenna would of worn. I matched this with a silver charm bracelet.

Before i could try on the monstrosity there was a knock on the door. I went downstairs and opened it to find the boys and girl from my English class. Before i could close the door on then one of them ran toward me and grabbed me. I kicked him hin the balls and piss bolted. They chased me with flower bombs and paintball guns. I was running to the back door but i had to go through several rooms to get there. "Nathan, go round that way, we have to bash this rat up into to the next life" i tip toad to the library and hid behind the shelf. No one could see me from here. I sat there silently trying not to move a muscle. I heard shouts of "i think she went this way!" Around the house as they hunted me, like lions hunted their prey.

Them being the lions and me- the poor helpless Giselle about to become their next meal.

I heard someone enter the library, their foot steps coming closer and closer towards my hiding spot. I stayed extra still, holding my breath. If they found me who knows what they would do to me? Bash me up? Or make me disappear like Jenna Jenkins . "I found you little rat" i saw him look at me through the tiny crack in the shelf.

And I did the only thing i knew his to do well and that was run. I ran straight past him and to the laundry where the back door was. I bounded down the steps on the balcony and into the Forrest where i would hide until they left. Did they not realize how highly illegal this was!? I heard shouts behind me. Looks like they new i was in the Forrest. They were several snarls from them- it just didn't sound human i ran faster and faster. Deeper and deeper into the forest, trying to not let exhaustion take over me.

Man they could run. Another snarl came from the nameless girl. How could she run so fast in those heels? I would of tripped over and broken my neck by now! There were several logs on the ground i leapt over the first one but totally missed on the second. I lay there for a second not wanting to get up. I heard shrieks from the people chasing me then silence. Were they dead? They could not of been killed. It wasn't me was it? I closed my eyes trying to do anything to escape reality. I heard shouts of people who defiantly were not here before. "Princess Tatiana?" a strange accented male voice said, I looked up and a hand was being offered to me. And it had the same sort of scars that i had, Except they were glowing. A luminous purple. What was this?! I shrieked and leapt up. Forget exhaustion, and again i ran.

~*~

I ran faster then i ever thought i could. What were those people? And how did they know my name? And princess? Seriously? What was wrong with them? Suddenly i found my self in a distinction where i had more questions that answers.

And how would I find the answers to my may questions?

I don't know. I certainly was not going to go back into the forest ever again, so perhaps i brush it under the carpet and forget about it. Someone had probably spiked my drink or something at school as a practical joke and now the effects were wearing in, maybe this was all just a crazy obscure dream. I hoped it was.

I would climb into bed and go to sleep-or dream it and i would wake up and my life would continue as normal. I would dress up as a Barbie tomorrow to make fun of the girls at school and then mum would come home that night and we would spend some quality time together for the first time in months.

I stumbled up the stairs and into my bed an feel asleep face first in the pillow.

That morning i woke up and i couldn't feel my face at all, it was incredibly numb. And painful. I sat up slowly defying my body's needs to fall back asleep- usually i would wake up at sound 1.00pm but since school started the 7.00am wake up calls have been really annoying and hard to comply with. I scratched my head to find bits of crushed leaf and twig in my hair and then i remembered the details i yesterday. The people from school, running through the Forrest- the creepy people with scars on their wrist like me. Ugh it was to much for me to handle this early in the morning. My phone rang somewhere in my room, i fumbled around and found it after tripping over several boxes and stray books.

"Hello?" I groaned trying to sound awake. "Girl, you need to go to school, we may be in a different state but hey- the wake up call still counts. So get up up up and face the day" from the first word i knew who it was- my friend from my old town Leah. He was my best friend- partially because of out deep and meaningful conversations. Oh and the wake up calls i so very much love. Not. "Hey lee, I'm awake and up and still alive, i that good enough for you?" I laughed suddenly feeling as 'fresh as a daisy' "that's good enough for me, as long as you don't go back go bed. Hey i gotta go- Damien is here to pick me up, but hey i will call you tonight. Love ya Leah" and then she hung up. You see Damien was Leah's boyfriend. She constantly texted him and it got really annoying. She was a bit of a bad friend in doing so but i guess i did make her watch scary movies at like all of our sleepovers.

I had a shower and begun putting on my whore clothing, then caked my face in makeup, i could pass for a Barbie doll. Like i had called Jenna.

An hour later i was ready, i forgot a major detail... How would I get to school? I usually walked, but in these shoes? No way.

I found my combat boots and chucked them on- i would change shoes at school once i got there.

When i walked in, everyone stopped at stared. I pretended like i didn't notice and i didn't give a shit either. What a difference it made to how i was treated. More people talked to me, and i was even asked to sit with some people at lunch. Either it was a big practical joke on me and no one could recognize me or everyone knew who i was and chose to ignore it because i wore hardly nothing and you could see a majority of my stomach. And boobs.

My day was great until he walked in. His adorable face and it was hard to miss how god damn drop dead sexy the whole white shirt/leather jacket combo made him look.

That's when he walked toward me.

"Princess. I do believe it's time to go home."

~*~

Note: if you read this can you please leave a comment and tell me what you think? Can be positive or negative... Just let me know if you love it or hate it x thanks everyone :)