Chapter 15

3 days ago my precious Flynn was killed in what my people were calling the great turning battle.

People celebrated every where they went, and being princess I guess I should be joining in the celebrations.

But I couldn't.

I couldn't forget him.

Flynn.

My Flynn.

I sat on my bed, the thoughts of all that had happened to me washed over my brain. I can hardly think what the others must think of me. I got my self kidnapped, almost killed twice and so many people had died for me. What had I given them in return. Nothing. I wasn't the princess they wanted, I knew they laughed at me... Well they probably did. I sight and decided i needed to stay strong and get on with life, I went to the mirror to do my hair, my gown trailing behind me, I had a meeting with the higher ranked officers this morning about what was going on. It was weird. Beyond weird.

There was a knock at my door which made me jump. "Come in" I said. I turned around as I saw father come in.

"We need to talk." I gestured for him to come to the couch that I had in my room, "what's up?" I said. Looking out of the window. "It's about Flynn." I was instantly alert. "What about him?" I asked trying to mask my sadness of losing the one I loved

"Well, you see" the king began, "some friends, you lose them and you must replace them no matter how hard it is. But thankfully, with others- you don't have to" I was beyond confused. Flynn is dead. And he always will be. I couldn't bring him back. I had failed myself and I had failed him. I should have made him come to the cellars with me, that way he would still be alive. "What are you talking about?" I whispered, tears rolling down my cheeks. "Flynn didn't die Tatiana, You brought him back to life- you did along with everyone else. All of those people are alive."

Someone knocked again "come in" I said. The door opened and I saw someone I never thought i would ever see again.

It was Flynn.

It was my Flynn.

I ran up to him and hugged him. "Welcome back" I was crying still but no longer tears of sadness, but those of joy.

He picked me up and swung me around in a circle before putting me back down. "Princess Tatiana Ernessa Aliah Serena Greystone, will you do me the honor of becoming my wife." Flynn got down on one knee and presented a ring, in the shape of the infinity symbol, with a diamond in the middle. It was simple, but beautiful. "Yes. Yes, yes, yes!" I said, half screaming from excitement, half trying to keep my voice strong and keep it from breaking due to shock. He asked me to be his wife. Me. It was like all if my dreams had come true. Every single one of them. I looked into his eyes, grinning, he doing the same. We shared another hug.

And It was in that moment that I knew, what true happiness felt like. It was more than anything I had ever experienced. And it was better with Flynn.

My Flynn.

~The End~

Scroll over for a surprise ;)