Chapter 10

~Tatiana~

It was quiet. Too quiet.  

It was a good time to think about the life i left behind, i remembered that day in the hall with Jenna, and telling her that i could wipe off half of her make up with make up removal wipes. Then shopping for a slutty out fit, meeting people who noticed me for the first time ever and me realizing, that no matter how much you tried to change what people thought of you is really hard work. 

No i was not going to alter myself into a Jenna groupie. I would remain an individual, and if they couldn't accept that then fine. I would rather have no friends for who i am then a bunch of fronds with someone I'm not.

I actually missed my mum. Would she be back from Sydney? Or still there? Did the people at school i met even care that I'm gone? Or is it as though i never existed?

I didn't want any of this. And i tried to want it and look where it got me. Locked up in a cage like an animal.  

And here was Jenna. Why was she here? She wasn't a demon was she? If she was she wasn't well liked obviously. What if she was only taken as a pawn?  

Wow. My life escalated quickly.

~King Chiron~  

My beautiful daughter. Home at last.  

She was a sweet as a rose but a rose with particularly sharp thorns. She was different and i liked that. But any guy who tried to take her away from me, be facing a trial and a possible death. Only kidding. Perhaps.  

Is that too much of an over protective father?  

I hadn't seen much of her during her stay, i was busy with the growing uncomfortable feeling between clans, they were starting to split up and take sides. It was not good. Not good at all.

I'm going to take her out into the woods. We would ride together then have a pick nick, i would then offer for her to live here and give her the family symbol- a silver butterfly.

The butterfly was our symbol because it represented, transition, celebration, and lightness. It can also symbolize significant change in the course of a persons life, personality or way of thinking.

Hers was in the shape of a necklace, it was hers originally but her mother .told me to take it back, which i stupidly obliged to. It was the only thing that would protect her.

~Maggie/Khione~  

I slept for hours, tossing and turning, my body was asleep, but my mind awake thinking up little schemes. I was due back in a day to report my progress, which wasn't much in the few weeks i had been here. I needed to get a move on. As far as i was concerned- none of them knew i was an intruder and i was planing to keep it that way, until hell breaks lose here 

And believe me. It would.  

First we would kill the king, then when Persephone was at its most breakable, we would strike. Taking out any troublemakers and then we would rule!  

No one will stop me.  

No one.

~Flynn~  

The king was about to hold his annual tribe meeting.  

That was when the head members of every tribe came together to discuss ideas, problems and statistics.  

This year I had been invited to go as King Chiron's second, after his military & magic leader Levon.  

Also joining the tribes would be the Silent ones.  

They were messengers of the gods supposedly but mainly they could tel if people were lying. They also lived longer than any of us. It was foretold that the oldest Silent one was like 357 years old! Anyhow, 2 would be joining us from the Mountains of Zeus, or the Mountains of Storms as it was also referred too as peace keepers for the whole meeting.  

I was going to tell them about the princess and the imposter. She would be present today, so I was expecting it to get slightly interesting.

We all waited to enter the ballroom.  

This time there were 4 tables set up either side of the room and one and the back, am each on floating podiums. At each table there were 6 spaces, that the head of each tribe would pick. It could be anyone over the age of 18, it was a free choice.