- ,, 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐨𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧. | 𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢

⚫︎ REQUESTED 🥀 // ☁️TW : death, murder

⚫︎ REQUESTED
🥀 // ☁️
TW : death, murder.
note : possible 1.4 spoilers.
════════════════════════════════

y/n body shook as she stared- mondstadt was in ruin. the city her crush had wished to protect-

looking up she saw the wind god, his wings- the wings were that were once adorned in a white shiny color.

now dark, as the feathers fell. some— even ripped off. the young bow who was the owner of such wings, screamed in pain.

as the abyss mage- abyss herald stabbed the boy.

pulling his weapon out of the male, as he fell. a fallen angel in the sky i suppose so... he fell as he hit between buildings,

the city stared in horror at the sight- their one and only god. the one they've been worshipping for so long- was now murdered in front of their own eyes.

"bar-"

"BARBATOS IS DEAD!!" someone shouted as the crowd went wild- tears streaming down everyone's face.

the sounds of children, adults, babies- crying spread through the town quickly- the pain. the suffering. the guilt. the agony. the torture.

y/n who ran through the crowd- screaming out his name.

"VENTI! VENTI!" you shouted as abyss herald stepped on his arm. venti who cried out in pain- "STOP IT PLEASE!" you pleaded drawing your sword-

yet was stopped by abyss mages, "now.. watch as the one you loved. the one you've thrived to protect. the one god everyone loved. murdered before your very eyes." they cackled.

as venti cried out in pain, blood dripping, wings torn, you cried harder. unable to help him.

even so.. you felt the wind on your face... a soft melody being played; as the males voice echoed within your mind.

"it is alright.. for its time for me to go i suppose.." the voice of venti echoed.

"goodbye.. y/n."

"VENTI! VENTII!!" you shouted.. watching as he boy smiled. before the sound of a blade meeting skin.. was there.

a ringing happened within you're ears- as the rain only worsened- the cries too- the screaming- you're vision blurring-

as the abyss mage drew his sword out of venti. Venti's body rocked lifelessly with the blade- his once glowing cyan eyes. now dull, filled with sorrow instead of life.

"venti... venti- venti- VENTI!" you shouted as you shot up from you're bed.

the sounds of the wind was the first thing that alarmed you.

"it's been a thousand years venti.. i still think of you— even now." the girls voice says, staring at the modern mondstadt.

the tales of barbato's now gone, visions, gods...

a tear shed.. "oh how i miss you.." the girls voice broke.

before feeling something poke her cheek. ah- yes the small wind pixie that started following her after venti had died.

"huh? it's been a thousand years yet you still follow me? hmm.." she sighed. as it squeaked- seemingly trying to cheer her up.

"don't worry.. i won't leave you." she smiled, before looking down.

"i didn't even get to tell venti i loved him aha- im such a coward no?" you say- before turning to the wind pixie who is now venti.

"well.. don't worry n/n. i love you too." he smiled, as you cried harder- hugging him.

sobbing as the boy giggled.. even after all those years.

the feelings you two shared will stay the same.

no matter what.

════════════════════════════════

did it have a happy ending pls 💀💀

anyways requested by the amazing : _COCOGOAT

thank u for requesting misato love you <33 pls stay safe hhh ur so amazing,,

pls stay safe hhh ur so amazing,,