- ,, 𝐛𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 | 𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢, 𝐱𝐢𝐚𝐨, 𝐚𝐥𝐛𝐞𝐝𝐨

TW : Foul Language

TW : Foul Language.
⚪︎ NOT REQUESTED

🎐 // crackfic
════════════════════════════════

humming on your phone, scrolling through impactgram as well as liking your friends post.

that's when you realized you haven't posted in like- fking two months. "awh shit."

"AND THATS WHY WERE HERE!!" y/n clapped, as xiao stood as he took off his helmet.. and shaking his head as his hair swayed.

that was pretty sexy oh my—

"so you needed to post something and decided to come to us?" he sighed leaning against his motorcycle.

'i thought it was urgent she even called for help..' he blushed remembering how worried he was. "hm.. what is you planned?" albedo asked softly.

"ta-da! bike riding!!" you smiled, "a four person bike!" you grinned— shining.

"OOOOOOO COOL!!" you and venti awed at the bike,

"alright get on!" you smiled, everyone got on the bike. as you all rode together,

passing by your school,

the park,

xiao's house,

albedo's,

yours,

by then it was late.. about sunset until. a officer came up to you,

"you kids know it's illegal for three people to be riding a bike right?" he sighed deeply.

as xiao stared at you.. "fuck.."

albedo's face seem to darken as he spoke— "oh no.."

"WE FORGOT ABOUT VENTI!!" you shouted, 'was that loud thud like three hours ago him?!' you thought internally.

as xiao peddled as fast as he could, "VENTI!!" he cried.

meanwhile with venti who was drinking a Carmel frap... "your friends left you too...?" a ginger haired male said.

staring at the femboy who sat down on the side of the road.

"y-yeah.." venti blushed, embarrassed. the ginger haired male chuckled- "same..." he sighed sitting down next to venti.

"what's your name by the way?" the male turned to venti, tilting his head.

venti who stared for three seconds, blushed a lil bit more and turned away. "venti."

"cool! names childe!" childe announced, before hearing heavy breathing.

"VENTI!! WERE BACK!" xiao screamed- "those your friends?" childe asked,

"yeah.." venti said, childe chuckled, "go to them." he said as venti got up.

yet childe saw a hand in his face, "come on.. you're coming with us too." venti smiled, as childe smiled back.

happily you five rode on the bike, almost dying multiple times. yet that was okay- as you all-

"FUCKING CHRIST CHILDE STOP SQUEEZING THE BREAKS SUDDENLY!!"

shut up y/n im trying to end this fucking chapter Christ.

"oh shit my bad ahahd-"

anyways y'all were homies.

THE ENDDD

════════════════════════════════

based off of this thing ahahsh