:: 𝐝𝐫𝐮𝐧𝐤 | kazuha

• not requested genre : fluffpairing : kazuha x reader  mentions : foul language

• not requested
genre : fluff
pairing : kazuha x reader
mentions : foul language

• not requested genre : fluffpairing : kazuha x reader  mentions : foul language

❀ | kazuha said he wasn't one to drink yet .. when venti finally convinced him . — oh boy , he was such a light weight . "haha — [naaammeee] ..!" kazuha would cling onto the girl and never let go ,

    "oh wow .. he's so ... clingy ." xinyan said a bit surprised .

     "i suppose .." [name] said , she was quite flustered since kazuha was always distant with her compared to everyone else . yet here he is — clinging onto her like a lost kitten .

     "that just means he likes you !!" venti said , clasping his hands together as he made duck lips with fake kissing sounds .

"still .." [name] looked at the drunk boy who looked so sleepy . "i'll take him home ." [name] suggested —

     "you're gonna go alll the way to inazuma ?" venti asked . holding his drink as he swayed onto the table .

    "no dimwit ." xinyan deadpanned . venti then dunked his head on the table .

     "this guy is always on something ." paimon said poking him .

     "phew ! finally home ..!" [name] sighed out in relief , throwing the drunk kazuha onto her furniture . "now if you'll excuse me .." she said .. kazuha giggled ..

"waaaa [name] ! where are you goinngggg !!!!" he slurred his words as he tackled her onto the floor . giggling as he kissed her forehead , and then banged his head on the floor near her head before lifting his head . straddling the poor girl who watched in confusion , from there he whimpered — holding his forehead , and started sobbing .

'what the fuck ????' [name] just thought in disbelief . "a .. are you okay ?" she groaned , struggling to get up with the male straddling her . kazuha then hugged her tightly —

    "WUUAAAHHH !!!!!! COMFORT ME !" he sobbed into her shoulder . [name] sighed before picking him up , [name] worked out often as she had to help the traveler and others citizens of mondstadt — as well as move to different nations to assist as well .

    "come on you big baby ." she huffed , setting the now tired and swollen eyed kazuha in bed . before tucking him in , she was gonna walk away to sleep on the couch yet a hand stopped her . holding her wrists , she turned ;

    with teary eyes , kazuha looked at her . "please don't go ..." he begged . "please tomo ." he then began to cry . [name]'s eyes softened , feeling bad for the poor boy .

     she closed her eyes , smiling to herself before sighing . "fine then kazuha ." [name] began to get comfortable in her bed , finding the baby-like kazuha to cling onto her . seeing him have a soft smile , he whispered words she couldn't hear .

     "thank you [name] ." he smiled , [name] raised a brow . looking at the male ,

     "hey did you say something ?" she questioned , but he was already knocked out . "maybe a brief moment of normal kazuha ...???" she pondered , although to her she had no idea what he said .

     kazuha would then wake up , kicking [name] off the bed acting like she assaulted him . yet upon realizing he was in her room , he'd get on his knees and she'd just reassure him .

 yet upon realizing he was in her room , he'd get on his knees and she'd just reassure him

the comeback nobody expected
w/c : 508