:: 𝐨𝐜𝐞𝐚𝐧 | albedo

• requested  genre : fluffpairing : albedo x reader

• requested 
genre : fluff
pairing : albedo x reader

     ✦ | "klee ! jean said not to blow up the fish —!" exclaimed [name] chasing after the child whom held bombs

✦ | "klee ! jean said not to blow up the fish —!" exclaimed [name] chasing after the child whom held bombs . klee laughed as she ran but tripped in the sand and fell into the water ,

"k - klee !" [name] panicked and used anmeo magic , with the wind klee jumped right back up . "see .. you shouldn't have done that ." [name] scolded , "sowwy ..." klee pouted as [name] simply smiled and pat her head . "it's okay klee .."

"albedo ." kaeya called , yet albedo ignored him . as if he was in a trance — "ohhh , does mondstadt's genius ; have a crush ?" kaeya cooed , wrapping his arm around albedo's neck . he teased the male as he was looking at [name] .

"nonsense , love relationships like that are troublesome ." albedo said — pushing the male off of him . "besides - out of all the women in mondstadt . [name] is .. not available ." albedo then told , kaeya raised a brow . "are you saying she's ugly ?"

"absolutely not . [name] is perfect , to her face , body shape , personality , and everything ." kaeya smirked , "for someone who's not in love you seem to have quite the opinion for madam [name] ." he chuckled to himself as albedo blushed slightly . embarrassed he let his feelings slip out like that ,

"w - well , she's a dear ally to me . i mustn't foul mouth her at all .." albedo tried to defend or contradict his obvious feelings for [name] .

yet it was helpless , he looked back at her one more time . and noticed she was gone , "where did she go ...?" he then asked as kaeya shrugged . "oh no albedo look !!" he then acted fake and pointed behind albedo .

there was klee with her arms up , and [name] using anmeo to make her fly — "boom ! and albedo screaaaammsss !" kaeya joked around as albedo pushed him away .

"albedo ? kaeya ?" [name] asked , as albedo turned his head . "y - yes [name] ." albedo blushed a light pink , embarrassed to stutter . especially him .

"well i'm gonna go annoy diluc —" kaeya said which [name] just laughed and said okay to . while albedo mentally screamed and panicked - he was alone ? with you now ? i mean klee was there but .. albedo turned his head , klee wasn't by [name]'s side .

"ah .. where did klee go ?" albedo inquired , clearing his throat to try and cover up the fact he stuttered . "i believe she followed kaeya ... also am i blind or was kaeya horribly winking at you .." [name] laughed .

the winks were the obvious kind of ones , the kind of "wink" that makes it look as if a bug was in there eye and they had a whole seizure while it was happening .

"i'm quite relieved i didn't see such a sight .." albedo said while [name] giggled and threw herself onto the sand . "[name] !" albedo shouted slightly thinking she tripped , "oh don't worry bedo !" his heart skipped a beat ..

thump

her eyes were so beautiful , her [hair length] swaying in the wind as it glistened in the sun , her smile as she tended to laugh at the smallest things ..

thump
thump

they were all so beautiful to him — "something wrong ?" [name] asked worried for albedo , "no - no , i'm alright ." albedo said - flustered at how he was staring at her , but he was moreover admiring her . "are you sure ? you didn't catch anything did you -? how do you feel .." she said closing the distance between them as she put her hand on his forehead . "well it's hot as heck so obviously this be hot ." she laughed ..

"i feel .." albedo began to speak , [name] tilted her head awaiting his answer . thump thump thump thump thump - and for once without thinking ,

"i feel like i'm in love with you ." [name] smiled ..

"yeah .. me too ."

+ speedrunning Genshin requests rn guys w/c : 619

w/c : 619