:: 𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 | albedo

━ fluff / ☁️
synopsis: you and albedo get to know eachother more — and some secrets get uncovered.

   :: "MISTER A - ALBEDO ,, what are you doing up?" you asked the male who seemed to be busy at his table, working on some experiment

:: "MISTER A - ALBEDO ,, what are you doing up?" you asked the male who seemed to be busy at his table, working on some experiment. "ah, [name] i wasn't expecting you to appear ,,"

"and i wasn't expecting you to be awake .." you said — unfortunately you and albedo aren't extremely close. you also happen to be a maid of the knights of favonius same as noelle. you mostly assist jean and lisa, so it's rare for you to be near albedo most of the time.

its only when you are required to get something from his lab, must you speak with him. yet — right now you're both ... having a conversation that isn't involving paper-work or knowledge.

"it's quite late mister albedo, you must go to bed." you insisted, "not yet [name] - i must finish this experiment." you sighed there's no point in convincing albedo to sleep. especially when he's so focused, "well, i advise you try getting most done before heading to bed mister albedo, i shall see you in the mo-" "wait -"

you looked at albedo, "yes .. sir?" he gulped - swallowing his pride. "must you go..? perhaps you can stay with me and converse." he inquired — "i, i suppose i can converse with you mister albedo."

"please, you may drop the honorifics." albedo softly chuckled - "you're reminding me of sucrose." he smiled,

"i see, well then - albedo." you noticed the male had stopped what he was doing for a moment, hearing you say his name must've caused that (?) you pondered. "a, albedo how is that experiment?" you asked trying to strike a conversation.

"it's going quite well, it must be cause you're here." he laughed - unknowing to him, that comment made you bright red. the room was slightly dark with only albedo's lamp and the moonlight to shine light — if your face could glow the room would be bright red.

"nobody told me mister albedo was such a flirt .." you thought covering half of your face. "tell me, [name] — what do you enjoy doing?" he asked, "hmm.. i would sometimes go to liyue." that piqued his interest, "liyue? interesting.. i mostly reside in mondstadt or dragonspine."

"yes - i participated in last years lantern rite, it was quite beautiful. the way the lanterns would glow in the sky — they were like stars welcoming me with a hopeful warmth." you smiled looking out at the moon,

"it's a shame i didn't have anybody to watch them with last year although." you laughed, albedo simply hummed - "couldn't you have gone with a friend-?" he then asked.

"yes ..! but i, i wanna watch them with someone .... i love !! romantically — it's quite childish, yes but -" "i don't believe so." albedo chimed, he turned to you. smiling with a hand on his hips —

"i dislike building relationships with others yet, i'd be more than happy to build one with you - [name]." albedo smirked walking towards the window as well,

"m mister albedo ! that's quite —" "quite,, embarrassing? bold? are you overthinking those words right now [name]—?" albedo chuckled, of course the genius was correct —

did he just confess? what - we barely talk — does he mean it platonically or romanti- your train of thought was disrupted when you felt someone grabbing ahold of your hand, and hand wrapped around your waist. it was albedo - he began to bring you closer — softly kissing your hand.

"how cute, you're so warm." he softly laughed having your palm hold his cheek, "i like this." you were practically shaking - god you knew your colleague was handsome but this ... good lord.

you avoided eye contact, turning your head away — albedo then held your face by your chin. bringing you close to his, you shut your eyes closed. afraid to stare into his cyan colored irises that were so beautiful,

"closing your eyes? i knew you were adorable but this is too cute, you might be even cuter than cats. heck — you are cuter." albedo then kissed your forehead, cheek, nose.

"are you flustered? your face is warm." he then rested his forehead on yours. "[name] open your eyes," hearing those words - you opened your eyes. to see albedo so close to your face made you yelp - his head was still rested on yours. and hearing you yelp made him release a husky laugh.

"tell me," he grabbed your hand, lifting it up to his mouth. and kissing your palm while looking at your eyes, "do i bring you a hopeful warmth? perhaps a different kind of warmth."

you gulped, this isn't the albedo you heard of —! "[name] i love you." he spoke hugging you,

"albedo, i.." you pulled away from the hug - albedo looked down. possibly in shame and embarrassment realizing what he did, "i'm so sorry [name] i got carried away an-"

he became quiet once you softly kissed him. "i love you too albedo." he smiled - "thank you, for bringing me a hopeful warmth [name]."

and then you woke up /j

also hi i updated 🧑‍🦯 i'm a massive albedo simp and i love giving him this hc where he's secretly perverted as hell and great at flirting 😍