- ,, 𝐬𝐢𝐜𝐤. | 𝐱𝐢𝐚𝐨

⚪︎ NOT REQUESTED ☁️ // fluff════════════════════════════════

⚪︎ NOT REQUESTED
☁️ // fluff
════════════════════════════════

   y/n watched as the adepti breathe heavily, before he sneezed. going to wipe his nose with his sleeve you shoved a tissue in his hand.

   "don't ruin your clothes xiao." you watched as he pouted as you lectured him.

   though he nodded with a small hum. he sneezed again, and again, and again.

   till you walked closer, as he scooted away— looking at you suspiciously..

   lifting your hand as he narrowed his amber eyes, "w-what are you doing?" oh curse him for stuttering.

  you touched his forehead and instantly winced- 'oh god his foreheads hot as hell- no not in that way.' you thought.

  he sneezed, "xiao.... are you perhaps— sick?" you blushed at the words.

  his cheeks then became bright red within seconds.. "no..?" he said- though a sneeze stopped him from responding.

  "it's okay xiao- no need to be shy when admitting you're sick." you smiled as you led him to the couch in the inn.

  coming back with a bucket water and a white towel. setting down the bucket on the wooden floor, soaking the white towel inside before putting it on xiao's forehead.

  he yelped getting up- blushing at the noise he just made. "t-that's cold!" he squeaked.

  you giggled- "that's the point xiao." you put your hand on his chest as he shivered at the feeling, sighing as you did so.

  "it's fine xiao, just wait." you smiled at the male who just pouted eating the inside of his cheek.

  putting the towel back on his forehead, "ill make you soup alright." with that you went down inside the kitchen.

  meeting very goldet- who was reading a letter. but upon seeing you she quickly put it away.

  smiling awkwardly as you went down into the kitchen, making a soup since the chef was away.

  ✿

  going upstairs, seeing xiao asleep breathing heavily. you smiled, and set the food down.

  pecking his lips— blushing at the feeling of his warmth touching yours.

   you held his hand tightly, hours later you fell deep into sleep.

   with xiao waking up, and kissing your head. eating the food you've made for him.

  what was that letter verr goldet was reading you ask?

   well~

   『 im gonna pretend i'm sick so y/n can
take care of me!

xiao

════════════════════════════════

wanna make a magi book but then i forgot almost every characters name so im rewatching the whole series 🧍🧍