:: 𝐭𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 | albedo

• not requestedgenre : lime ⚠️pairing : albedo+ !! warning : sexual themes

not requested
genre : lime ⚠️
pairing : albedo
+ !! warning : sexual themes .

     ✦ | "what

✦ | "what .. kind of men do you like [name]?" albedo suddenly asked — [name] blushed in embarrassment . her type in men were quite ... interesting ? one would say , rather — complicated .

"w — what men i like ..!?" she fumed red as albedo simply hummed , nodding . treating such a question as something simple . most would ask this question to , impress their crush , or lover . so albedo , the genius of mondstadt . asking his assistant — [name] . of her type was ... hopeful . how could you blame the girl , albedo was practically shining with boyfriend and husband material .

his hair was silky , his face was practically perfect , his voice - oh his voice was as sweet as honey , he was intelligent , great at cleaning , quite the perfectionist , and a wonderful cook . who wouldn't wanna marry someone like albedo ? "w .. well ." [name] gulped .

avoiding the alchemists gaze .. she fiddled with her fingers - "p promise not to judge me ?" she asked first . albedo slightly laughed — "of course i won't ." he said .. "i find .. playful , teasing , flirting , dominant men or women !! they're quite — attractive ..." [name] admitted . "i can't go in depth but i'm sure you get the idea albedo !"

"playful .. huh ?" albedo said .. [name] was embarrassed - and well ... red . "like ... this ?" suddenly [name] was shoved against the wall , trapped in a kabedon with the lovely , genius , handsome , albedo . her head spiraled — oh how flustered the girl was .

"w ww w w - what are you doing !" she said trying to push the male off of her , she had to remain calm . but how could she —? when the most handsome man she ever met was basically - being her exact type ! "you're .. quite adorable when like this [name] ." albedo said bringing his face close to her ear . blowing hot air as [name] felt as if she was going to explode .

"and not just adorable flustered but .." he dug his face into her neck , before going back to her ear - "adorable squirming underneath me ." he whispered in a low , husky tone . [name] felt as if she met jesus — she wanted to ascend . well she practically did ..

she was weak to hot guys , albedo was that . she was weak to smart guys , albedo was that . she was weak to well mannered and polite guys , albedo was also that . she was weak to playful , flirtatious , teasing guys , and now albedo was that .

how perfect can this man get ?

"so cute ." he thought hearing her slightly whimper , he softly nipped her ear . enjoying the sound of her soft squeak .. before moving down to her neck . "do i have your consent .. [name] ?" he backed off of her , knowing that in the heat of the moment she would most likely say yes . yet albedo wasn't like that - he wanted her to say yes with the right mindset . albedo said , looking at her . she was very .. red .

[name] sighed out , blushing even more . looking away from this handsome mea- man , "y .. you do . albedo ." she didn't need to look at him to know he was smirking . "good girl ." he then went back to the position they were in before ;

he licked her neck , biting her neck as she moaned . her bit practically anywhere he could — [name] felt her legs go weak , she was gonna fall but albedo's hand wrapped around her waste . acting as a way to keep her standing , his other bending her head so he can feast on her neck more .

[name] moaned more , albedo began to move his face near her chest . he did like [name] for awhile , ever since she started working as his assistant . she was kind , and beautiful , her body was beautiful - no matter how much she complained about it . it was perfect , she was perfect in his eyes . to her personality , face , body , anything . he adored everything about her .

albedo put a hand on her chest , beginning to fondle with her breasts . [name] continued to moan aloud — calling out albedo's name . she felt a great amount of plea- "DILUC'S BEING A ASSHO- woah mama lord have mercy ." kaeya barged in looking at you both .

albedo pinning you against the wall — his face emerged into your neck , your red blushing face . his hand on your breasts with his other around your waist , his leg right between your thighs . you two froze .

"zamn ya'll making a porno ." kaeya stifled a laugh seeing how albedo got off of you and began to fix your clothes and how you looked . "you two are freaky fr — AAAAAAAA -" kaeya then screamed as albedo threw his blade near his head .

"next time , knock ." albedo instructed with dark eyes - "yes sir ." kaeya said nervously and awkwardly leaving the room . [name] decided to sit on albedo's desk as he practically placed you there ..

he went to lock the door — walking back towards you . "i apologize dear , it appears i didn't lock the door ." he said in his normal tone .. [name] hummed ; "i - it's okay ." albedo laughed squishing her cheeks as she whined .

"now .." albedo said looking at your thighs as he slipped his hand right between them ... he looked back at you . lust laced in his gaze ; "where were we ~?" [name] gulped .

you knew you were going to stay overnight in albedo's office .

h h h hh h h hi guys 👩‍🦲 wdym i wrote this ya'll goofy 💀🤡+ w/c : 883

+ w/c : 883