:: 𝐫𝐞𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐭 | scaramouche

• requested  genre : angst pairing : scaramouche x reader

• requested
genre : angst
pairing : scaramouche x reader

     ♜ | "how stupid can you all be !" scaramouche yelled — "one , one ! simple order — and yet you , idiots can't even carry it out !" the male yelled at his servants who dipped their heads low

     ♜ | "how stupid can you all be !" scaramouche yelled — "one , one ! simple order — and yet you , idiots can't even carry it out !" the male yelled at his servants who dipped their heads low . "you all should be ashamed , i asked for results - not for stupidity !"

he went and kicked one of their faces , grabbing their hair harshly . "next time , i want something done . it's done with perfection ." he ordered . all they could do was nod as the others watched in horror — afraid to lift their head and say something . a loud slap , "i'm afraid you don't understand what i expect ." — "my - my apologies sir ." scaramouche's brow raised , a small smirk was drawn upon his lips .

he loved obedience . "good ."

once again , scaramouche was "disciplining" those under him . until finally - "hey !" a young girl who was slightly taller than hiim shouted , scaramouche turned . his sickening grin put to a line - "i don't care if you're my superior or whatever but you shouldn't treat people like that !" she put her hands into a fist . looking at the boy with determined eyes ..

he should've punished her , he should've .

"oh -? what are you gonna do ? fight me ?" scaramouche teased , the girl pouted - "hell yeah i will !" scaramouche disliked her attitude but - she wasn't afraid . she had ... determination . she was one who would rise to the top - "hmm ,, [name] - correct ?" the harbinger said holding a list ,

"you were at the top of everyone else during training ." scaramouche smirked ; "as a reward i'll restrain myself from killing you ." [name] looked at him , "as a thank you i'll restrain myself from punching your face ." scaramouche began to laugh as the others just shuddered . he was a man most feared ... him laughing was probably more horrifying than him "disciplining" them .

"i like you [name] ," he brushed his hair back giving the girl an amused smile .. she would be a fool to admit he wasn't attractive .... despite his , mushroom hair .

oh if he could go back in time ,

"why so happy?" "no ."

childe pouted , but as he watched his co-worker walk off - he noticed a girl . she ran up to him - giggling happily before turning around and walking off . he then saw something that either felt like a dream or a nightmare ,

a soft , genuine smile . childe smirked - "i see now ."

if he was able to forget about you , he would've done it .

"scaramouche !"

if only you didn't leave such an impact on his life .

"[name] !" scaramouche shouted , staring at the disheveled girl . tied up — she looked at him with fear in her eyes she wanted to yell , to come and warn him . "why hello there harbinger ." a voice was said from behind as scaramouche felt a blade go through his stomach .  

the male saw at how her eyes widened , she squirmed , yelled through her muffled mouth . she shook — "shut up !" and before he lost consciousness .

he saw it .

the moment she stopped breathing .

he watched as her eyes went wide , before looking at him . a single tear .. he watched at how her once bright [eye color] went dull . how her body fell lifelessly , like a lifeless doll .

"[n .. name] ." scaramouche groaned , blood all over himself . "h hey .. my , my dear ." he grinned to himself picking up your dead body , holding it close .

"no .. no - hah ! you promised .."

"let's stay together forever ! scaramouche ! i swear i'll stay by your side !"

"y .. you ..." he felt his sight go blurry , hot tears rolling down his cheeks and onto your face with dull eyes .

"you swore . —" "i swear !" "you weren't supposed to leave me like everyone else ." "i won't leave you like everyone else alright scara !" "y .. you —"

"you loved me ."

"i love you , kunikuzushi ."

oh if the harbinger could go back in time .
this wasn't supposed to happen .
he wasn't supposed to feel this way for anyone .
he thought that he didn't .

"i love you ."
he wished he never felt the warmth you gave him .
but in the end —
"i'm sorry i couldn't protect you , [name] ."

scaramouche bid farewell , to someone he regretted meeting .

+ i love making all the characters with trust issues trust someone only for them to get killed in front of their eyes lol w/c : 706

w/c : 706