"TILL THE DAY I DIE"

****PLEASE BE ADVISED THAT THIS CHAPTER IS RATED R!!!!****

-----------------------------------------------------------------

CALLY'S POV: Being in Damien's arms made me feel calm and safe. He looked at me and lifted my chin. I was now staring into the eyes of the person I love so much. 

For our Honeymoon, Damien took us to a secluded private island owned by him  in Mauritius. Looking into Damien's beautiful eyes were like watching a beautiful ocean, as the waves around us drifted calmly. I did not realize that he was so close to my face. His lips brushed mine. I craved him, all of him soo much.

I slowly inched closer until our lips were touching. We kissed, but it was a mixture of passion and hunger. I felt like he had waited soo long to want this. Suddenly he stopped, "I can't do this. I can't take advantage of you like this Cally." I caressed his cheek, "It's ok Damien. I need this." He hesitantly looked at me with a confused yet a loving passionate look on his face. I went right in, kissing him again. He surrendered. He ran his hands through my hair and slowly down my back without breaking the kiss. It was like he sent electricity through my entire body.

His kisses moved to my jawline and neck. A small moan escaped from my mouth. I think that drove him crazy because his hand moved down towards my ass as he gripped it. His hands exploring each inch of my body. I was wearing a little silk pajama gown and before I knew it, the gown made it's way on the floor. He took off his shirt and continued kissing me. I was now there naked and not wearing anything but a pair of red lace undies. He grabbed me by the legs and lifted me up with ease and I automatically wrapped my legs around him. He laid me down on the bed and continued kissing my neck making his way to my chest. 

He playfully bit my nipple and I moaned louder. Taking it in his mouth, he began to play and suck on it. I ran my fingers through his hair. He slid his hands down my stomach and into the front of my panties. First inserting one finger then the second. "Fuck angel, you're so wet, "he said. I bit my lip and began to blush. He took his fingers out of my sweet hole and showed me how his fingers were glistening with my juices, then he smirked and put each finger into his mouth licking them clean.

Sliding off my undies, Damien began to tease me by kissing my inner thighs. "Your juices taste delicious on my fingers, let's see how it tastes from the direct source." Damien slid his tongue in and out. His tongue danced in and around me. I began to moan uncontrollably. Gripping his hair with one hand and sheets with the other. "Damien, Don't stop" I begged. I  could hear Damien moaning at the sweet taste of me. He began sucking on my clit. I began panting. He stopped and smirked at me, "What's wrong, Angel? Can't handle it?" I bit my lip and nodded. He pulled me closer to him as he unbuckled his belt. I could already see that he was big and hard. 

"How badly do you want me in you?" he asked every inch of him inside me. I could feel myself leaking like a damn faucet. My body was burning for him. "Badly," I answered him. He smirked and kissed me. He slowly inserted himself in me and I gasped. "Am I hurting you baby?" he asked. "No-o," I whispered. He pushed himself a bit more till he was all the way in. I tried to be quiet as I could, but couldn't. I could hear Damien swearing under his breath as he pushed himself in and out of me. My nails going deeper in his back. I was panting and he kept on going. In the moment, he turned me over instantly propping my ass in the air and spreading my legs. He began thrusting me from behind and I swear I was on cloud nine. It was intoxicating. "Fuck Damien it feels so good.." He eventually pulled out of me and I got on top. I loved every moment of it. I could hear his groans, "You are so tight baby", and we both came climaxing together. It felt like complete ecstasy. Damien fell asleep and I was in his arms. I was still awake with my head on his chest listening to his steady breathing and rapid heart beating. I stared at the moon shining from the balcony window door  of our room on the island.

To be honest, this was the best honeymoon I could ever expect and it was totally worth the wait for my man to love me. It wasn't just about the sex, it was making love to one another and it felt soo right. 

I knew I wanted Damien  as much as he wanted me. He had managed to kiss away each of my scars without making me feel ugly. There was also a  moment in our love making where I had felt conscious and not worthy of him but my Damien had managed to wash all my doubts by making love to me all night long -again and again and again. I cannot even remember the number of orgasms I had in one night but one thing I knew for sure was  I loved my husband, my lover and my biggest protector with all my heart. 

The biggest notion of all to even imagine that our story started with a chance encounter, a blind date and a Smile that changed his Life- "Oops"  let me rephrase that again -nope not his life but a Smile that changed our Life forever still seems a little beyond me like I am still living in a dream but as they say true love does exist, well mine certainly did and I would make sure to love my man for a thousand years or till the day I die. 

----------------------------------------------------------------

Hey everyone, 

I hope you all are doing good. Finally the chapter which you all waited for has arrived.

I hope I did justice to what you guys were expecting from me. Let me know in your comments below. Also, since it was my first time writing such stuff and I know I am not so great at explaining it, I am really sorry if I did not do justice to their love making. 

Let me know what you think. And don't forget to vote and comment on this chapter if you loved it my naughty minded people. 

Coming up is the epilogue and then my friends my book would be officially over.

Lots of love to you all  and  I am waiting to read your comments

'Love'

caree_96