Meeting my brother and a surprise.

Damien's Pov:- I was in such a hurry to reach the enterprise and meet my
brother that when i arrived there i
did not notice Sasha the receptionist's flirty looks my way.
I never liked that lady for some reason she was not even of my taste and liking.
I liked my women soft, loving, caring, mysterious and fiery which are all present in Cally which is why i am attracted to her.
So to distract myself i opened my phone and started checking my emails when suddenly my friend Robin called and as i was talking to him i saw the elevator doors closing so i immediately put my briefcase in to stop it from closing without realising that someone might be in already. I did not realise there was someone present inside till the point that person called me by my name and when i looked back it gave me the shock of my life.
Standing there was the woman i had been seeing in my dreams for the past few weeks.
She was looking as fresh and radient as ever in a black top with blue jeans and black vans. Although it was a simple outfit it could not have suited her more. It showed all her curves in the right proportion and made me fall in love with my angel harder.
I could not resist myself and i hugged her tightly never expecting her to hug me back with equal force. And when she did it made me go on the top of the moon.
After a short span of hugging she asked me what i was doing here?
And when i told her i was the CEO's brother for some reason i thought she paled down and got nervous all of a sudden.
When i asked her if she was ok? She replied she was fine abd she had to go as it was a mistake coming here
That left me too confused and i asked her again ..Why What happened?
I thought she was not happy seeing me and had a boyfriend who worked here whom she wanted to meet.
That thought as much hard to digest and believe made me very angry.
Ultimately my anger won against my heart and when she was about to leave the elevator, i paused the elevator from opening and grabbed her wrist and pushed her against my chest roughly making her face me.
She got scared for some reason, i could see it in her eyes.
For a minute it also made me forget my anger and soften my eyes and i wanted to hug her and never let her go.
But i knew if there was a boyfriend involved i had to make her get rid of him.
So when she asked me why i had stopped the lift, i replied to her by kissing her roughly on the lips.
At first she was totally shocked and did not respond but when I squeezed her hips with my hands, thats when she came out of her thoughts and started kissing me back with equal passion.
Her lips were so petal soft against my lips and fit perfectly against my mouth. It was as if it were made only for me.
After a long time of kissing her passionately i slowed down my pace.
Both of our eyes were closed and when i opened my eyes i saw she had put her arms around my back  and was running her fingers in my hair and trying to pull me more closer to her. 
It was only when i was out of breath that we stopped kissing and i touched my forehead with hers and told her that she was only mine and nobody could steal her away from me.
That made her blush furiously but she pushed me eventually to restart the lift and when her floor came she left  out of the elevator blushing furiously.

Kissing her was the best moment  of my life.
——————————————————
Hey guys sorry for the short chapter. But i hope you  love this chapter like i did and give it lots of love and votes.
Ps : Did u like them both kissing inside the elevator? Do let me know ur thoughts in the comments below.
Now the  sweet moments are
gone . Lots of drama coming up ahead. Just wait for it.
Love
caree_96