"Le Epilogue"

SIX YEARS LATER

------------------------------------------------------------------

Damien Knight with his 6 year old son "Sam".

Cally Knight with her 1 year old daughter "Maya"

------------------------------------------------------------

"Sam, darling, do you know where I put the spoon I was just using?" I call out to my six year old boy who was sitting at the island giggling.

Sam looks up and begins to scan the counters and under the sink. He was too smart for his age just like his father. "Found it!" he exclaims in excitement and grabs it from under the sink.

Taking it from him, I wash it off and dip it back into the ice cream carton I was eating, "Thank you baby, I love you!" I said kissing his small cheeks.

"Where is my kiss?" Damien said pouting as he came in with a little Maya in his arms.

"Awee, Don't you worry babe if you behave you can get more than a kiss, I whispered in his ears biting his earlobe playfully and then kissing his cheek and running away."

"Don't start something you can't finish, Damien said behind a running me"

I nod and grab my phone, "You want a takeout tonight?" I asked him.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Since giving birth to our beautiful baby boy Sam six years ago followed by a beautiful baby girl Maya one year old, we have been a little family- going through the motions and I have been the happiest I could have ever been in my life.

After Damien and my beautiful long honeymoon stay at Mauritius, it was not long that I started puking and having weird food cravings. At first I thought I might have caught some bug from our trip making my stomach upset but Damien was adamant and being a dotting husband took me to the doctors where we got to know about our first pregnancy. The weeks and months that followed were a total chaos both emotional as well as happy considering my hormones were always on the roof. However, Damien always managed to keep me on track and love me no matter what even when I threw big tantrums or sent him midnight for my weird cravings, he never gave up and that's the reason I love him soo much.