Confessions part-2

Marie's pov:- I saw cally's expression and i felt sorry for her so I  controlled my laughter and introduced my brother to my best friend.

"Cally meet my brother John and John meet my best friend Cally. "

Cally's pov:- I could not believe marie never told me she had a brother that to a very handsome one.

Anyways I kept my gawking aside and with red cheeks went to marie's living room.

Since it was getting late and my stomach made a rumbling sound making both Marie and John laugh loudly we decided to order Pizza.

After about 30 minutes the bell rang and the pizza arrrived. I immediately got up and answered the bell,  taking the pizza out of the man's hand and gave him money.

After closing the door, I layed the pizza on  Marie's living room table and she got out plates and napkins  for us to eat in.

While eating the pizza , we chatted a lot with John and  I got to know a lot about him like his hobbies, favouire food, past girlfriends, how his job was etc.

Honestly he gave me all the answers truthfully and I had a feeling of immediate connect with him.

Even though I was still unsure about relationships, In my mind somewhere  I really wanted a future with him even though we met only a few hours ago.

So there was a battle going on between my mind and my heart.  

During our chat,  I also got to know that john and I had soo much in common and in my opinion  he seemed to be a very genuine family oriented guy.

While chatting with him, I did not even realise that I unknowingly was blushing and laughing at his silly jokes and childhood memories.

But coming out of my daze when I looked over at Marie she had a look- that I can't describe  yet and she was smiling at me like she was loving my being here with his brother.

But my little bubble popped , when John suddenly said he wanted to confess something.

For some reason he seemed nervous. He kept on scratching his neck and was looking at Marie awkwardly.

Looking over at Marie, he said "I am soo sorry"  I wanted to reveal this to you when we were alone but since cally is also here she has the right to know too.

Marie suddenly got nervous, and got up from her seat.

Coming near his brother she squeezed his shoulder and told him to tell her openly and what is so urgent that he is so nervous to tell her about.

John suddenly closed his hands and pressed his fingers together  and told her " I am Gay"

On hearing those words- Marie took a step back and said " What Are you kidding with me?"

" Does  mom dad know she asked him?"

John took a long breath and told her they did not know and he wanted to tell her first because she was the closest to him and meant a lot to him. So her approval was necessary.

Hearing those words, Marie started crying and said she had her suspecions but was not sure of it and did not want it to be true until he revealed it. 

She put a hand on her mouth and said" I am sorry brother although I accept you for whom you are, I just need time and saying that she rushed out of the house.

It seemed John had forgotten that I was present too, until I put a hand on his shoulder.

When I put a hand on his shoulder he looked at me sadly  and seeing him like this broke my heart.