A Walk Down a Slippery Road.

Cally's POV:-

"I'm sorry ma'am but I don't know you.

We are in the middle of something and my date does not appreciate when people interrupt us," he said as his hand reached for mine.

"Right Date?" He asked, taking my hand in his and gently squeezed it.

Right Date?

"Y-yeah,"I finally said.

"Damien don't u remember me i work in the same office as you, remember?"she asked.

He looked out the window for a second and suddenly his phone started ringing.

"Oh it's time to go,"he stood up and offered his hand. I looked at him confusingly as he nodded slightly and I took his hand.

I am sorry ma'am but I gotta be somewhere else with my date now.

If u will excuse us please?" he asked as the girl took a step back.

He took my hand and led me out. I stepped out I felt cold wind rushing to me.

My hands instantly formed a fist.

He looked down and found me squeezing on his hand.

He stopped.
I turned to him to find him removing his coat and then he wrapped it around me.

"Oh you don't have to-"I started.

"Trust me I have to. It's gonna be a long night and I don't wanna make u Elsa,"he stated as he brushed his hands together."

We started walking.

"Damien Knight huh?"I asked.

"Yeah he said slowly."I am sorry I did not tell you earlier."

"What did you do to Roberto?" I asked. "I hope we are not gonna find his body somewhere are we?" I joked.

"No no um I actually don't have any idea who Roberto is. It's just I saw you at the store today and then again at the restaurant so I just wanted to you  know talk,"he explained.

"Well I guess I will never know who Roberto is,"I stated as I looked straight at the road in front of us.

"So where are we headed?"He asked.

"How about a walk?" I asked.

"Sounds Perfect,"he smiled at me as I returned the smile .

Both of us started walking on the road with no destination in mind.

___________________________________________

So apparently we ended up at this local bar and drank a lot well I drank a lot and Damien was like trying to stop me.

So I both went to the DJ and told him to change the song.

Apparently he put some funky music on and I tried dragging Damien to the dance floor but he won't budge and he stayed there.

I gave him my purse and his suit and went straight to the dance floor.I was so drunk that I did know what was happening.

Oh god I just started dancing in the middle and everyone was surrounding me.

Damien's Pov :- I stood at the same spot where Cally took her shots.

She tried dragging me but I did not go and drink cause I knew one of us had to be sober.

I looked at Cally and she was dancing freely in the middle of the crowd. It looked as if she had no fear and was dancing carefree.

She was looking so pretty with her hair flying everywhere.