"Trouble"

Cally's Pov: Its been 2 days since I last met Damien. Well apparently when I left his home and went to work, my boss was absolutely cool with it. I don't know what magic or what Marie had told her but I was very grateful to her for this. However today was not that issue.

Apparently Susan threw a bomb at us that a big company "Knight and Co. have bought out cafe and the CEO of that company will be our head boss.

So here I am quite nervous to meet the new boss as I along with my coworkers have no idea who he is and what he looks like. Hell we don't even know his first name. As much as I loved Susan I knew she had grown old and one day her cafe will be sold but I did not realise the day will come so soon. From what all the information we could gather we got to know that our boss was a billionaire with lots of companies worldwide and apparently this would be his first food company. Bringing me back from my reverie and my shocked state, Marie asked me "Did I know"?

"I asked her Did I know what"? "Huh", she sighed and said apparently our new boss thinks that the cafe is to small for his liking so after having a meeting with us and all the staff members he is planing on giving us a break temporarily do that he could break this cafe and turn it to something big.

"I was shocked And I asked What?". Not shocked I was surprised that even before meeting us he decided to make such a big change .

"No" I cannot let this happen. I have to do something. There are way to many memories attached to this cafe and I cannot let this go without a fight. So I fiercely thought out to myself:

"Watch out Mr.CEO" because you might be the owner of this cafe but a big trouble is coming your way.

And with that thought I stormed out of the cafe to cool myself down.

______________________________________________________________________________________

So how was the chapter? Liking it too far?

What do think will happen next and what will cally do to finally save her cafe from breaking?

read more to find out. and pleas don't forget to like my book by clicking on the star button.

LOVE

caree_96