FIRST DAY OF JOB

Ps. Cally's outfit at her first day of job.
___________________________________________

After  reaching back home, I informed my parents about the good news of me getting hired. 

Apparently, at first my dad being a protective dad did not approve the fact of his daughter working and was quite angry to know that I got hired  but somehow he  managed to accept this truth on hearing that I got a good pay check and had a protective staff.

On  the other hand, my mum  was really happy seeing her little one  grow and become independent. 
Hearing her say this brought a big smile on my face and I considered myself  lucky to get such loving parents.

I decided to spend some quality time with them and we talked and laughed all night long.

I did not even realise how quick the time passed and soon it was time for them to return back home.

Initially, I was quite reluctant to send them off and tried convincing them too for staying the night at my place  but my mom told me that dad had an early meeting in the morning so they had to leave.

Understanding my parents predicament, I did not fight back with them and decided to send them off with a smiling face.

After seeing them off , I decided to wash the dinner utensils and head to bed.

After  reaching my room, I changed  into my night-suit and turned on my alarm for exact "6:30 am" and went into a  deep slumber dreaming about my future.

Next morning, I woke up exactly at 6:30 am and went into the washroom to do my routine.

I did not feel like opening my hair today  because of the dry weather outside so I decided to wash,dry my hair and tie  it into a ponytail instead.

After taking a bath, I wore my bathrobe and did my makeup that is black eye liner and nude lipstick.

After I was sure my makeup looked pretty
I decided to go in my closet to wear my  blue jumpsuit with a white shrug  and white block heels.

Being satisfied with my look, I came downstairs and took an apple from the kitchen table before closing the main door and locking it and headed out for work.

After reaching the cafe, my co-worker Marie and my manager  Suze greeted me with a smile and explained me my work.

My work mainly consisted of dealing with customers orders and selling them their favourite and exclusive collection of music cd's at the time of billing.

The best part about my job was that I could listen to  my favourite music anytime I wanted.
  I was also gifted a set of  new pair of headphones by the cafe  for listening to the music. The only drawback was I had to return them back to them when my job tenure was over.

But nevertheless, Music  had me smiling and excited for the coming days ahead.

So this is the way  how my first day in the cafe began which so far was turning out to be very good especially since marie and me had connected so well on the first day itself  and I was really hoping  to spend some quality  time with her in the  future beyond work.

-------------------------------------------------------------
Dont forget to vote on this chapter..

'Love' -
caree_96