I NEED TO KNOW

Damien's Pov: When Cally fainted in my arms, I got Soo scared what could have happened to her.

So many thoughts and emotions were going through my mind that I myself was confused how to handle myself.

But the most strong emotion going on in my mind was love and fear for Cally's life.

If something happened to her I won't ever be able to forgive my brother for it.

He was responsible for putting Cally in this condition.

But what confused me was why Cally behaved the way she did in the office.

It was as if she already knew she was gonna get hit and she covered herself in fear that at that time I wanted to kill my own brother.

Keeping my emotions aside I checked Cally's pulse it was faint but was present and her breathing was also coming out to be shallow.

So I picked Cally up and ran from my brother's office.

At that point I did not even care if my brother was apologising to me.

My main aim was to make sure Cally was safe. I knew she had fainted and could not hear a word I said.
But I could not stop myself from confessing how much I loved her and how much I needed her.

At some point I did not even realise when I started crying.

I ran and ran and once my driver saw me running he immediately ran to my side and opened up my car door.

I placed Cally very carefully onto the car seat in such a position that her feet were resting on the seat but her head was on my lap.

I shouted to the driver to take me immediately to the hospital. The poor driver was also scared about what was happening but did not question me as he knew what happens when I am angry.

I kept on chanting the same thing... nothing is going to happen to u Cally. Please open ur eyes for me Angel.

At that point I did not know whom I was trying to give reassurance me or Cally because at this point I was in a state of complete meltdown.

Finally after about 10 minutes we reached the Grecian hospital and I ran taking Cally in my arms into the hospital shouting "Somebody please help". She needs immediate Care.

Seeing my condition some nurses rushed to my side and checked Cally's pulse.

The nurses told me cally's pulse was faint and they needed to admit her immediately.

They tried to take Cally out of my arms. But I refused.

" I told the nurses my name was Damien and I could buy this hospital with one click of my finger."

Hearing my name the nurses immediately recognised me and got scared of me.

At some point i even felt nurses trying to flirt with me to grab my attention and were trying to make snark comments like what I was doing with a girl like Cally. He deserves better and all.

But I did not bother rather it made me really angry that how could they speak about my angel like that.

"So I said to them angrily  nobody disrespects my angel like that."

If you really want to keep your job I better suggest you to move faster.

Seeing my attitude and my threats the older nurse  asked me " how they could help me? "

" I told them I wanted Cally to be treated in a private room and I would take care of all the bills and payments."

On recognising me the nurses did not question me further but they told me before shifting Cally to a private room they need to take her to emergency first as her condition was very sensitive and they were not sure what was causing her to be in such a sensitive condition.