"AUTHOR'S NOTE"

Hey guys, 

Thank you so much for showing all your love and support. It truly means a lot to me. The journey towards Cally and Damien's love has not been easy, we have been through lot of criticisms and writer's blocks, However it was the love and support of you my dear readers that kept me motivated to write and complete their beautiful journey. 

It was indeed an emotional journey with lots of ups and downs but it was truly amazing and worth the while  to write for you all.

I would like to mention a few such special people who made me feel special and motivated  me to continue writing and complete this beautiful story. 

So, special thank you to linnetplacid Nerdiest-of-them-all Funguy259 Fireball_Storm10 and to all the other readers out there who are reading and commenting on my book. A big thank you to all of you. May God always be on your side. Love you all. ❤

Now, coming to that special announcement, as you know writing a book and create a perfect journey takes a lot of effort and energy, Hence I would be taking a break from writing for a month or so but I promise to be back and I would write another story as promised about "Liam and Marie's Love. The title of the story has not been decided yet but I would love your suggestions in the comment box below and the  best title would get a special mention in my new book.

So, this is not a final Goodbye my dearies but it's definitely a wrap up for Damien and Cally's story. I hope you enjoyed their beautiful journey till the end. Let me know what you think and don't forget to vote and comment.

 Let me know what you think and don't forget to vote and comment

Lots of love to you all. See you soon.

 Have a great day/night.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

'Love'

caree_96